IELTS submission timeline for secondary applicant

Guest morshed

Guest morshed

Hi All,

I have lodged online 176 VISA application as primary applicant . Primary applicant should attach IELTS report within 28 days of the VISA application. As primary applicant, I already attached IELTS report.

For secondary applicant, is there any obligation to submit the IELTS report within 28 days of the VISA application. Can I add the IELTS report of secondary applicant later and when should the secondary applicant need to sit for IELTS.

BR,

Morshed

Hi All,

I have lodged online 176 VISA application as primary applicant . Primary applicant should attach IELTS report within 28 days of the VISA application. As primary applicant, I already attached IELTS report.

For secondary applicant, is there any obligation to submit the IELTS report within 28 days of the VISA application. Can I add the IELTS report of secondary applicant later and when should the secondary applicant need to sit for IELTS.

BR,

Morshed

Yes you can. It is not a requirement right now. However, please ensure that you submit the IELTS or else you will be charged for the 2nd VAC payment.

Archived