Friends with children wanted - Northern beaches

dorsetemma

Hi everyone

We have been here a few months now and are beginning to feel settled but I'm really missing all of my friends from home, as are my two boys (5 and 3). We are in Forestville and I just wondered if there was any other expats with young children locally who fancy meeting up sometime?

Cheers

Emma

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Sorry i don't know the answer, i have posted to put your question up to the front, so hopefully some one else will give you a reply, best of luck.

Guest lynne underwood
Hi everyone

We have been here a few months now and are beginning to feel settled but I'm really missing all of my friends from home, as are my two boys (5 and 3). We are in Forestville and I just wondered if there was any other expats with young children locally who fancy meeting up sometime?

Cheers

Emma

Hi Emma we are in forestville for 2 yeras now have boy 5 years also he starting school in feb send me a mess if u would like to meet up. :jiggy:

Hi everyone

Cheers

Emma

Hi, I am living in Frenchs Forest and have only been here just over 6 months. I have a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 7. I would love to catch up for a coffee if you are keen. Drop me an email. Thanks

Guest sunnygirl

Hi

We are moving back to Sydey in March next year we are planning to live on the north shore but not sure where yet (possibly lane Cove, Willoughby area), depends what is available and what we can afford. Think Forestville is not too far from that area (but i might be wrong??).

I also have 2 boys, 3 years and 5 months would be great to think that we could meet up when we get out there.

No doubt i will be posting pleas for friends and peple available to meet up with the kids when we arrive to try to help me and the children settle.

Alison

Guest emmalouise29

Where did you get your ref from that is Oz is second best place to live in the world???? I read the other day Bondi beach was in top 10 of beaches you wished you had not bothered to visit

• 1 month later...

Hi Emma, we arrive in Sydney next week and I also have two boys (6 and 3). We'll be in Manly when we first arrive and then will have to find somewhere to live, which will probably be Turramurra/Pymble area. Feeling very nervous about it all now so if you are still looking to meet up with people then that would be fab!

Jo

Hi Jo

Sorry for the late response - I haven't been on this site over christmas. Yes, it would be lovely to meet up. Do you want to pm me when you are here and are free to meet and we can arrange something then? Hope the move is going OK.

Cheers

Emma

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KellyD1976

Hi, we're coming over in the next few months and have two children aged 5 and 3. No idea where we're going to be staying yet but will defo be looking to meet up with some other mums.

Look forward to getting there and meeting new friends for me and the kids :)

Hi both of you

Feel free to give a shout when you get over here and we can organize and meet up. The worse bit of the move is definitely leaving all of your friends behind but you do meet new friends quickly over here. Hope the move goes well.

Emma

Hi Emma

We have just moved over here last week, we are currently in Chatswood but looking for somewhere to rent in the Northern Beaches areas. I have two children ( 2 yr old girl and 11 wk old boy). if you are still looking to meet up with other mothers i would be really interested as feel quite isolated being by myself in the day with 2 kids !!

Liz

• 10 months later...

Hi, Only just joined this site but we have been in Sydney for three and a half years now in Seaforth. Keen to widen our circle of friends so if anyone would like to meet up let us know. We have a girl and boy 6 and 1. Quite a few friends we have met have ended up going home again for various reasons so good to catch up.

My wife isn't working at the moment so around during the day and im always keen for a beer or to do any form of sport surfing, running football etc, we do know a fair few people but it is always good to widen your circle of friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived