birthday party ideas for a 6 yr old boy ?

Dawn75

Hi, I live in Butler and my son will be 6 yrs old next month. I dont really want a party at our house so was considering BBQ in the park and looked into hiring a fire engine, face painting etc. Some companies are bit expensive though.

Anyone got any good suggestions as we new to Perth so recommendations for good kids entertainment or what kids do here for parties would be great ?!

Thanks

Dawn :smile:

Hi, I live in Butler and my son will be 6 yrs old next month. I dont really want a party at our house so was considering BBQ in the park and looked into hiring a fire engine, face painting etc. Some companies are bit expensive though.

Anyone got any good suggestions as we new to Perth so recommendations for good kids entertainment or what kids do here for parties would be great ?!

Thanks

Dawn :smile:

hey dawn have u thought about ...mcdonalds or hungry jacks ...they do organised parties ....not sure of cost ...or the cinemas do a package deal for movies drinks etc ...not got kids of my own that age ...but my friend has an 8 yrd old and she has used both in the past and been happy with the service provided ...just a couple of ideas ...im sure mums with kids will have some more

mrs keily

Why not get an entertainer to come to the park, they're really good value, play games etc., with the kids and they have a ball. We had one for our street xmas party last year and he kept a bunch of kids of all ages entertained.

petting zoo,swimming party at the pool, jungle jims....not sure if they are up your way yet......day at the zoo........curry party...i will cook .....its great having them at the park tho as you just take all your sports gear and the kids love it......easy as too ......

petting zoo,swimming party at the pool, jungle jims....not sure if they are up your way yet......day at the zoo........curry party...i will cook .....its great having them at the park tho as you just take all your sports gear and the kids love it......easy as too ......

yeah, we had a jungle jim apparently but it got closed for refurb then they decided they needed a new site for it with better parking etc, but still not found one. Think I will go with the park , BBQ and some entertainment. Thanks everyone. :smile:

Archived