Relocating from Vic before Xmas!!

Lynne S

We are moving over on 4th Dec to NOR, we are in a holiday rental until 18th. What do you think our chances are at finding a 6/12 month rental in that 2 week period? I know the realestate won't even entertain you until you are there, but I have suddenly gone into serious panic mode that we might have to just take anything we can, or worse still not get anything and be homeless on Christmas Day! Our house sale has gone through really quick so thought it would be better to get over there a.s.a.p to get the boys settled before they start school, but now I'm having serious doubts and feeling that we must of been a bit niave about it all, has anyone been in this situation? can anyone give me any good pointers?:wub:

Guest juliemtaylor

why don't you get a furnished short term rental first to see where you want to live?

Try Moving to Melbourne, or one of the stayz sites.

Julie x

Thanks for that Julie, thats a good idea and probably best way forward. I've had a look on the Staz website and several other furnished lets and because its the holiday period they are all booked, but I will just keep looking. Thanks again thou

Lynne x

Archived