register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Helz980

Help required (TRA Motor Mechanic) and a general whinge

Hey guys

I wouldnt normally do this but OH and I were trying to fill in the TRA and ended up arguing. So (and I would never normally do this ) but can anyone give me tips! He is going over as a motor mechanic and its how to script out the training reference etc (have got the examples).................

Anyhoo it may just be me but cos i'm used to doing paper stuff i feel like doing it myself and just let him look at my drafts!! cos i'm sure i'd get it done quicker!

Am I just being a pain?? on the other hand dont answer that!! it could be cos i'm v tired...............

:SLEEP::arghh:

Helz

'I'm not giving up, I'm just starting over!'

Guest clayton gang

Hi Helz

Ask Laura_Barret. She will be able to help. They have just completed the TRA application. I sent some info to help them an I am sure they can she will help you.

Look under the link Mechanics in Perth.

Jenny

Thanks Jenny - will do!

Helz

Guest Fredtheman

Hi I done my TRA as a Welder but I would have to email you or phone you

Fred

Hi i passed the TRA as a motor mechanic so if you tell me what details you need i will try to help.

Bruce

Redcliffe

Guest bradnjules

Helz I would love it if my missus offered to fill in my TRA forms for me! :notworthy: I've been putting it off for about a year now, i'm more of a hands on type person and I hate filling out forms.:wacko: Maybe an ultimatum might work, like if you haven't started by X date then I will!!

Good luck anyways!

Hey

Thanks to those who helped me with my dilemma! OH and I sat until after 11pm thurs and completed the 1st draft of the training ref. Had an email 2day to say that it was excellent and thorough and everything was covered so no need to make amendments!! So onto the rest of the form

:)

Helz

Well done guys ,thats the hard bit done !!!

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest 8788jt

Hi Helz

Well done on your ref.

I know you've had plenty of other offers but we have passed the TRA also as Motor Mechanic and would gladly offer any help.

good luck - Joanne

Hi i passed the TRA as a motor mechanic so if you tell me what details you need i will try to help.

Hi Bruce 7 I have seen on a few threads that you passed the TRA as a mechanic.

Would you please be able to tell me what's is involved in the assessment?

I'am currently a vehicle mechanic in the British Army and would like to know what I should study etc. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)