You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

kernow43

Apartment,sea views Redcliffe

Anyone interested large apartment to rent direct from owner, great people. 3 queen size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen stainless steel appliances, granite benches, lounge, dining area, separate laundry, 2 reverse cycle A/C, double garage,

large balcony all round with sea views. 100 metres to Sutton Beach. If interested PM me and I will put you in contact. Children OK.$410 per week

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981

Guest Aldo

How spooky is that... Just browsing google for my fav pub in my old neck of the woods and found these old pics of redland... some might find them interesting.. Redland Bay: pictorial

How spooky is that... Just browsing google for my fav pub in my old neck of the woods and found these old pics of redland... some might find them interesting.. Redland Bay: pictorial

How red is that soil. I reckon you would not recognise it now

Guest i4ok

Hi there

We are currently looking for a short-term rent in this area and have just stumbled across your posting. We are relocating in January and arrive on the 8th, so we are looking for something furnished for a couple of weeks before renting long-term.

Do you have any more details, price etc?

Many thanks

Hayley and Ivor

Hi there

We are currently looking for a short-term rent in this area and have just stumbled across your posting. We are relocating in January and arrive on the 8th, so we are looking for something furnished for a couple of weeks before renting long-term.

Do you have any more details, price etc?

Many thanks

Hayley and Ivor

Hi Thanks for your reply, but is available now, and a minimum of 6 months.It is unfurnished.

Look up this for short term accommodation, but remember you are coming at peak, and it can be dear.

Maddies Hermans

Guest i4ok

Thanks for that. We've been in touch with Maddies as used them before - it's just so expensive and thought might be able to get a better deal having a look at what others have done, and what they recommend.