Motor Mechanic - JEEP - (Sponsorship Available)

Guest Southern Cross Personnel

We're looking for Motor Mechanic's preferably with JEEP experience. Sponsorship on 457/RSMS is avaiable to the right candidate(s). Please contact us for more info.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Steve, the position is in South Australia. If you would like more info please send a private message. look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Gaz n Family,

Send me a private message with some more information about your background and we're see what we have or can do for you! look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi Densha, Yes we are still looking for mechanics and will be ongoing... If you could private message me we can exchange email addresses and you can send your CV over. Thanks

Hi Clayton Gang, There is no pay rate that has been set. It really depends upon the individual's experience, background and suitability to the job. Private message me and we can exchange emails and then hopefully you can send your CV through. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all your interest in this position. It has now been filled, but we do have more positions coming up including a position for a Land Rover and Range Rover Mechanic... Details in seperate thread.

If you have any questions please PM me!

Thanks

Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest geoff
We're looking for Motor Mechanic's preferably with JEEP experience. Sponsorship on 457/RSMS is avaiable to the right candidate(s). Please contact us for more info.

Thanks!

hi my names geoff and im a fully qualified mechanic with 20 years plus experience i am also qualified to teach mechanics and im looking for sponsored employment in australia

Archived