What you'l miss and look forward to

pablo

We felt like that until we got our visa , then we made a bucket list of things to do before we left uk , but lakes and Wales out of the question now mrs b is nearly 8 months pregnant ! . I started noticing a lot of things I used to take for granted , really studying the architecture on trips to London and reading all the plaques on the statues and memorials .we got married in wanaka , bremner bay ,had to bribe a passer by with a glass of champagne because we were one witness short ! I think it's the most beautiful tranquil place in the world.

Yep, I've had a bucket list too. Have done lots of things on it too, the last things are in the pipe line. Am off to the Lakes with all my family at the end of this month for a week - we have rented a big old house with a big fire, its my brothers leaving pressie to me as I went to the lakes every year for 15 years as a kid and absolutely love it there. :cute:

Sounds like your bucket list made you busy though, with your wife being 8 months pregnant! :biggrin::biglaugh:

Archived