Shaver plug adapter - anyone help?

Guest MrandMrsB

Gee they are not really an expensive item if you get it wrong, and we folks here do not exactly know what type of plug you have but try this http://www.bunnings.com.au/korjo-multi-reverse-travel-adaptor_p4420320 followed by this http://www.bunnings.com.au/korjo-india-and-south-africa-to-australia-travel-adaptor-plug_p4420324 both taken from this selection http://www.bunnings.com.au/our-range/lighting-electrical/electrical/adaptors-timers/travel-adaptors

Well its the oral b pro 3000 toothbrush im only noticed after ordering it comes with two pin instead of three pin,then finding others on forums that they had issues with getting adaptors.

I would have thought it been easy unless it was harder to get adaptors a few years back?

But is the shaver 2 pin plugs you have with your shavers not the same size as the 2 pin plugs supplied with toothbrush?

If so thought it be easy in fact i found an adaptor in house tried my shaver in it and fitted,not that i have really used it since coming to oz.

But was thinking surely if my shaver fits into it then so does toothbrush which i must says is on its way from uk so cant try.

If they are both same then how easy was that its just i found a few forums with the same issues and thought i ask to be sure.

Well its the oral b pro 3000 toothbrush im only noticed after ordering it comes with two pin instead of three pin,then finding others on forums that they had issues with getting adaptors.

I would have thought it been easy unless it was harder to get adaptors a few years back?

But is the shaver 2 pin plugs you have with your shavers not the same size as the 2 pin plugs supplied with toothbrush?

If so thought it be easy in fact i found an adaptor in house tried my shaver in it and fitted,not that i have really used it since coming to oz.

But was thinking surely if my shaver fits into it then so does toothbrush which i must says is on its way from uk so cant try.

If they are both same then how easy was that its just i found a few forums with the same issues and thought i ask to be sure.

Shaver/toothbrush one of the same, we have one we use on our world travels as most hotels/ships have the shaver outlets but we also have adaptors for AUS, USA, Europe just in case.

We did this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32610[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the pic but i found adaptors around the house that a 2 pin socket or normal uk plug goes into and just assume that the razor 2 pin plug is same as toothbrush 2 pin plug.if so should be sorted.

Its just one adaptor not two as shown.

I really dont know why other posts on various forms had issues then but i do wonder if both 2 pin on shaver and toothbrush are same?i would think so as your not if living in uk going to have two different socket on wall for them lol

Edited by bwatt99

HI

Ive just come over to Australia (living in Brisbane) and am having the same problem you had. I cant find an adaptor to charge my UK toothbrush or shaver anywhere! Been to a few shops and even struggling to find an appropriate one on eBay.

Just wondered if you ever managed to get one?

Any advice would be appreciated getting bored of all these adaptor websites :confused:

As others have suggested, try The Shaver Shop or an electrical supplier

• 1 year later...
On 6/11/2013 at 14:11, dmjg said:

Seeing as this question was asked over two years ago, I think they have either sorted out their adaptor issues, or gone and purchased an old fashioned one that you have to move yourself.

And now, another 4 years later from your post...I need one of these adaptors and that previous Ebay link still works...;)