Sign in to follow this  
Guest mandhani

ACS RPL Template

Guest mandhani

Hi,

Can anyone please share the RPL template.I am not asking for any contents of RPL but the format of the document i.e. how document should be structured.

I did RPL successfully in March 2009 which is expired and format has been changed since then becauze of changes in CBOK.

Can anyone please send me the RPL document template please as it will be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance

Mandhani

Guest Mongobear

I'd call the ACS and ask them what to do. If you've already had a positive assessment you might just have to go for a re-assessment. This means you would just need to attach any new evidence (work-references, certificates ...) and a copy of your old assessment. Don't know if it will work out but it's definitely worth asking.

Cheers

Uli

Hi,

Can anyone please share the RPL template.I am not asking for any contents of RPL but the format of the document i.e. how document should be structured.

I did RPL successfully in March 2009 which is expired and format has been changed since then becauze of changes in CBOK.

Can anyone please send me the RPL document template please as it will be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance

Mandhani