Whether anyone can give feedback for AIVES as migration agent

Guest mandhani

Guest mandhani

Hi,

I am looking forward to employ AIVES as my migration agent. The person who head the firm,also a MARA agent, named Rasheed Backer.

Could anyone give me positive/negative about them. They have office in Oz,India and UAE.

Any feedback will help me a lot.

Cheers

Mandhani

• 2 years later...
Hi,

I am looking forward to employ AIVES as my migration agent. The person who head the firm,also a MARA agent, named Rasheed Backer.

Could anyone give me positive/negative about them. They have office in Oz,India and UAE.

Any feedback will help me a lot.

Cheers

Mandhani

Hi Mandhani,

I too am looking for reviews on this agent. Have you got any update already. If so please PM me.

I will PM you if I receive any.

• 7 months later...

bobKV & mandhani

I too am planning to engage Aives Bangalore. Did you guys used them? Would really appreciate if you can give me a feedback on Aives or any other consultant that you may have used to process your immigration request

Thanks!

bobKV & mandhani

I too am planning to engage Aives Bangalore. Did you guys used them? Would really appreciate if you can give me a feedback on Aives or any other consultant that you may have used to process your immigration request

Thanks!

These guys provide assistance like any other consultancy. Only thing is tat they have some kind of references that they are MARA registered. They are not going to be proactive. You have to do your research and keep questioning them to make sure they are taking the right steps. I have not reached EOI stage still so i cannot say they are the best. But everywhere else you will get the same service.

These guys provide assistance like any other consultancy. Only thing is tat they have some kind of references that they are MARA registered. They are not going to be proactive. You have to do your research and keep questioning them to make sure they are taking the right steps. I have not reached EOI stage still so i cannot say they are the best. But everywhere else you will get the same service.

Thanks bobKV, I understand. I guess its more of a psychological assurance to have an agent! All the best with your processing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Not sure about the service in AIVES Bangalore, but a friend of ours had their application done by their office in Dubai and they got a very good service. I think they got their PR in 6 or 7 months. I also went to their office and met the MARA registered agent Rasheed Backer. They seemed very professional and know what they are doing. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/02/2014 at 19:27, bobkv said:

Can you please share about your experience with Aives Immigration services..