Western Australia want Painters and Decorators..

minlady

Just a quick thread if anyone is interested....

Had a generic email off our agent today stating that WA have added Painter and Decorator to their STNI list.

This basically means they will sponsor Painters and Decorators for permanent visas to go anywhere in WA...

Might be a way in for someone??!!:yes:

Min x:wubclub:

• 1 month later...
Guest kevinhill007@hotmail.com

Hi,

Just found this thread and wondered if you could give me any more information on this one. Passed TRA back in July and was hoping to get my buddy in Sydney to sponser me. When he visited the UK a few weeks ago and spoke to my agent we found out he wasn't suitable. So change of plans required! Need to find another sponser.

Shame as i have made a lot of friends out there over the years and have even had a close friend from my hometown move there this year but i must go where the work is. Also Sydney is now very expensive and i think difficult to make a standard of living if only a one income family. London prices it seems now for buying or renting!

I am looking at Queensland area's possibly but would be interested on info regards WA.

Could you send me a PM please to save me hunting for reply. Once i get on this forum i seem to get lost for hours, ha.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi,

Just found this thread and wondered if you could give me any more information on this one. Passed TRA back in July and was hoping to get my buddy in Sydney to sponser me.

I am looking at Queensland area's possibly but would be interested on info regards WA.

Could you send me a PM please to save me hunting for reply. Once i get on this forum i seem to get lost for hours, ha.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin i have PM'd you....

For the rest who may be interested:

When i posted the thread the sponsorship was for a 'subclass 137' visa... in which western australia would sponsor you with your skills and so enable you have points towards a visa.

Since this thread was posted painters and decorators have been added to the modl list in august/september so most people do not require the sponsorship....and although i am not one hundred percent on this.... the visa may have changed also (september changes once again)... worth checking out....i amsure someone will correct me on this or at least agree etc....

if however you do not have the points for the usual visa option ie because of age etc or qualification points....this is a way in for you and is still worth a look.

you need to look at state/nominated independent visa sponsorship application for WA

hope this helps

min x:wubclub:

Archived