Sign in to follow this  
markntracey

flight deals from Singapore Airlines/ Economy Travels?

I almost booked my flights on Tuesday with Singpore Airlines, Perfect price and perfect flight times. I stopped where you put your card details in and remembered someone telling me to put it on credit card not debit card so i stopped. I went back in yesterday ready to go and bugger me the prices have gone up fro £2320 to £27?? can't remember the exact amount as this is where my tantrum started. Does anyone no of any sites that i may have overlooked where i might be able to get them cheaper. I've just phone Economy Travels who have the exact same flights for ~£2565 but i've never heard of them and i'm a bit scared to use them. He said they were ATOL protected but aaarrrgg has anyone else heard of them? We want to fly out on 27th November so that's why i'm have a little hissy fit:arghh:

There was something in the new last weeks about airport taxes going up on monday with would cost around £120 extra for a flight to oz economy that could be what it was

Guest nigel50

Emirates are offering deals for around that time.

Have a look at Asia Air, flat bed luxury seats at just over £550 one way I think up to £650 later. Been recommeded to try them next time. seems incredibly cheap, they have economy fares fro a couple of hundred one way at the moment from Stansted.

Do buy a return ticket if you can afford it as originating fares from Aus are incredibly expensive.

:rolleyes:well after a stressfull couple of hours i've realised that all i had to do was changed my flight from Sat to Sun and all i had to pay was £2169.50 (sigh) i'm officiall £600 better off than i was this morning

Guest Taylor72

Good luck with your new adventure !!!!where abouts are you all heading ?? Good price on tickets

Take care

Annette

Thankyou Annette, We're off to the Sunshine Coast staying over in singapore for 3 nights and 2 days x

You've probs checked them already,but we used DIALAFLIGHT ,£2100 inc 3 weeks hire car,to adelaide,had a 2 nite stopover in singy,but paid our own hotel,it WAS april/may tho

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest Taylor72
Thankyou Annette, We're off to the Sunshine Coast staying over in singapore for 3 nights and 2 days x

Hi

Lucky you !!! Thats such a lovely area.

I wish you and your family all the best !!!!

im hoping we will get our visa soon, but hey who knows lol .

We are moving to Brisbane, ive got a job as a clinical nurse in Ipswich but unfortunately they dont sponsor :wub:

Wishing you a happy life x

Annette.

Thanks Pablo i didn't check dial a flight and i won't now either incase they come up cheaper lol, i was a bit of a headless chicken this morning but calm at last for now. Still haven't got anywhere to stay yet so i'll start flapping again tomorrow lol.x

thanks for your kind words Annette and i really hope you get your visa soon i'll keep everything crossed for you xx

Guest Taylor72
Thanks Pablo i didn't check dial a flight and i won't now either incase they come up cheaper lol, i was a bit of a headless chicken this morning but calm at last for now. Still haven't got anywhere to stay yet so i'll start flapping again tomorrow lol.x

thanks for your kind words Annette and i really hope you get your visa soon i'll keep everything crossed for you xx

Awww Thanks Tracy

Keep in touch, would love to know how you are all getting on.

Soooo Jealous hehe x

Take care

Annette x:hug:

Guest simpson
I almost booked my flights on Tuesday with Singpore Airlines, Perfect price and perfect flight times. I stopped where you put your card details in and remembered someone telling me to put it on credit card not debit card so i stopped. I went back in yesterday ready to go and bugger me the prices have gone up fro £2320 to £27?? can't remember the exact amount as this is where my tantrum started. Does anyone no of any sites that i may have overlooked where i might be able to get them cheaper. I've just phone Economy Travels who have the exact same flights for ~£2565 but i've never heard of them and i'm a bit scared to use them. He said they were ATOL protected but aaarrrgg has anyone else heard of them? We want to fly out on 27th November so that's why i'm have a little hissy fit:arghh:

I needed to book last minute flights to Delhi from London Heathrow. Economy Travels was providing cheapest price but i do not have any idea about this site so i was little bit afraid to book flight tickets.

Anyway i decided to buy tickets from Ecomomytravels.

My booking was taken by the very courteous and professional “Pam”, and I'd recommend anyone else booking tickets to ask to speak with her. She even gave me her direct line in case I need to chat about my flights.