Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

Hi Macklon

Kuching is right call them......you have to wait for around 30 mins till u get sum one line..... trust me tht wait is worthwhile as u can sleep peacefully knoing if u hve got a co or not ..:) ... I also called DIAC and got to know.. My had no clue about it he is slow as usual ...this forum is more informative than agent I guess ...:cute:

Hi Macklon,

Do you have TRN number? If so perhaps you could make a call directly to DIAC? the number to dial is +611300364613 and the telephone hour is 9am ~ 4pm.

I was on hold for 30 minutes on the line, and I finally get an answer from an operator. And, manage to find out that my application had been allocated with a case officer.

I am not sure if this works, but if you manage to call and check then at least you would know what is the status.

All the best.

KuChing

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats great news.

Have you got FORM 80 Request ? :biggrin:

Everything on my online status has been changed to MET. Only Health related Forms are displayed as REQUIRED and FORM80 REQUESTED

Whats form 80 ??????

My CO he is in team 2.... he has mailed me asking for further documents relating to wrk exp... :biggrin:......alas things r moving !!!!!!!!!!

hi all, I have been contacted by Team 6 CO..

document required is health check, police check and form 80.

have to act fast.. 28 days.

Hi Kuching, great news, its all moving fast now whick is great.

We also have a case officer for ACT SS - got one last week Friday.

We are in South Africa, so have to get police checks from here and in the UK as we were living there last year. But the South African police checks take 6 weeks ! We dont even have a month to do it in?? Anyway, we will scan our payment receipt to our agent so he can email it to our case officer to say we have applied and paid but just waiting. We did our medicals yesterday and hoping the doctor will courier them off today to Australia.

I asked my agent how long it would take to grant the visa once our case officer has all the required documents (medicals, police check and form 80) and he said that the case officer could finalise and grant the visa in ONE DAY !

Such great news

We are in South Africa, so have to get police checks from here and in the UK as we were living there last year. But the South African police checks take 6 weeks ! We dont even have a month to do it in?? Anyway, we will scan our payment receipt to our agent so he can email it to our case officer to say we have applied and paid but just waiting. We did our medicals yesterday and hoping the doctor will courier them off today to Australia.

I asked my agent how long it would take to grant the visa once our case officer has all the required documents (medicals, police check and form 80) and he said that the case officer could finalise and grant the visa in ONE DAY !

Such great news

Oh and we also did our S African police checks yesterday, will courier them off today.

Will send off for our UK ones tomorrow, they take quick.

Hi lsh, we are in Malaysia, certificate of good conduct (police check) should be fast, according to a friend that it could be completed within an hour, but due to currently I am located at Penang, and I have to send my application to Putrajaya and waiting for the return mail, I'm not sure how soon I will get it.

On the other hand, I tried to schedule our medical check for next week. Hope it could be settled by then, and the doctor courier to DIAC immediately.

Form 80, that's really a tedious task for me... just glance through the form just now, wow, I am shocked that it required so much detailed of infor for the past 10 years. :confused:

Time is ticking .. hope that I could complete all this in time.

Such great news

Hi Kutching,

I think you must keep the receipts of the police checks and the medicals when you do them, then email them to your agent (if you have one) or to your case officer to say you have applied for them but just waiting to get the police checks back and maybe they will give you extra days, cause I am doing that.

Good luck

Guest VickyMel

Hi Kuching

We also won't have our PCCs all back in time for the 28 days. As Ish says as long as you send an email and receipts to your CO within the 28 days - to show that you have been actively doing something then everything should be fine.

VickyMel

Guest littlestar

Hi could you add my details?

Name:Littlestar

Date of Visa application: 22 Oct 10

Nationality: Irish

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Registered Nurse

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored:Vic

Date of SMP Applications:04 Aug 10

Date of SMP Granted:20 Oct 10

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:?

Medicals submitted:Yes

Police check submitted:Yes

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thanks a lot!

Guest mackdmello

Hey guys,

finally got a CO officer, early in the morning when i got up i switched on the computer and checked my online status, it was showing email sent to u, and in the document checklist they have made some changes, some documents are met and some are requested(like evidence of work experience, evidence of specific work experience, form 1221 and form 80 all these have ben requested , but medicals and PCC has not been requested for, so still worried . is it something bad or it is their normal procedure, we had send all the documents , but i don't know why they are asking again , they have also asked for payslip for the previos employers and bank statement where the salary has been crredited in ur account. so bit worried abt this, but i have nothing to hide, everything is straight forward in my application.

Connie now u can turn me pink . thanks guys, for all the support, now wait and watch the game.

it will take atleast 1 or 2 weeks for me to gather the documents .

till then i will have no updates. see u guys i will busy with collecting documents for application.

Hi Macklon

Kuching is right call them......you have to wait for around 30 mins till u get sum one line..... trust me tht wait is worthwhile as u can sleep peacefully knoing if u hve got a co or not ..:) ... I also called DIAC and got to know.. My had no clue about it he is slow as usual ...this forum is more informative than agent I guess ...:cute:

Hey guys,

finally got a CO officer, early in the morning when i got up i switched on the computer and checked my online status, it was showing email sent to u, and in the document checklist they have made some changes, some documents are met and some are requested(like evidence of work experience, evidence of specific work experience, form 1221 and form 80 all these have ben requested , but medicals and PCC has not been requested for, so still worried . is it something bad or it is their normal procedure, we had send all the documents , but i don't know why they are asking again , they have also asked for payslip for the previos employers and bank statement where the salary has been crredited in ur account. so bit worried abt this, but i have nothing to hide, everything is straight forward in my application.

Connie now u can turn me pink . thanks guys, for all the support, now wait and watch the game.

it will take atleast 1 or 2 weeks for me to gather the documents .

till then i will have no updates. see u guys i will busy with collecting documents for application.

Welcome to the PINK Party :biggrin: I too am asked to provide details of payslips and Bank statements. Luckily for me, I have a salary Bank Account and regarding the payslips, my company is providing me with a computerize statement with salary payslip details. Hope this works. I too have not been requested medicals and pcc. Think they will ask for these details once the other documents are MET.

Should I be worried that we still haven't heard from our CO? We only know we have one because my hubby called DIAC and we were told we had one. It doesn't appear that our agent knows we have a CO either. Our e-visa page turned the majority of things to Met but still showed a few as required so I asked my agent to send them onto DIAC. He tells me this was done and they have proof it was all sent last year when my visa was applied for. I am slightly freaking out.

Should I be worried that we still haven't heard from our CO? We only know we have one because my hubby called DIAC and we were told we had one. It doesn't appear that our agent knows we have a CO either. Our e-visa page turned the majority of things to Met but still showed a few as required so I asked my agent to send them onto DIAC. He tells me this was done and they have proof it was all sent last year when my visa was applied for. I am slightly freaking out.

Hi...

Don't worry. Your CO will only contact you if he needs something. Sometimes, they do not need anything and therefore, you may not know you ever had a CO. Have you done your PCC and Medicals ?

Take it easy and relax someone is working on your file for your visa :biggrin:

Hi...

Don't worry. Your CO will only contact you if he needs something. Sometimes, they do not need anything and therefore, you may not know you ever had a CO. Have you done your PCC and Medicals ?

hey

My evidence of work experience, evidence of specific work experience both are displayed as MET and CO only asked for FORM 80 ... it means CO is Satisfied with my provided Docs related to those fields?????

hey

My evidence of work experience, evidence of specific work experience both are displayed as MET and CO only asked for FORM 80 ... it means CO is Satisfied with my provided Docs related to those fields?????

Yes, it seems like your CO is satisfied with your docs related to those fields... Hopefully, all will be met and you get your visa ASAP.

Hi...

We have sent off for our PCC's and are having meds in December. Our e-visa said application being processed further 22/11/10 and stated items that were required but these items have been sent in twice and they don't seem to have them.

We have sent off for our PCC's and are having meds in December. Our e-visa said application being processed further 22/11/10 and stated items that were required but these items have been sent in twice and they don't seem to have them.

If your e-visa states 'Application being processed further 22/11/10, it means someone is working on your file. They will update the data on your status. Don't worry, each CO has a different way of working with the same final results as all.

Welcome to the PINK Party :biggrin: I too am asked to provide details of payslips and Bank statements. Luckily for me, I have a salary Bank Account and regarding the payslips, my company is providing me with a computerize statement with salary payslip details. Hope this works. I too have not been requested medicals and pcc. Think they will ask for these details once the other documents are MET.

Hi, with regards to bank statements, do they look or require for the fixed amount of money?

The time i lodged my ss in SA, i only declared the required proof of fund but they didnt ask for any bank statement from me, will it mean if i have a CO, they will ask the exact amount that i declared in SA requirement? Or just any amount thats currently in my bank account thats enough?