Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

Guest redprimrose
Hi have you rung CO ? Are you state sponsored hope you hear something soon.

Do you know to ring CO? I don't have his telephone number.

I sent a PLE this week, which was forwarded to a new CO. It seems that my case has been transferred, maybe the former CO is on vacation.

The other day I received a reply from Team, stating that no documents is required and they can't provide the timeframe for finalizing my case.

I feel reaaly frustrated, the endless waiting is killing me.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bowow2011
Do you know to ring CO? I don't have his telephone number.

I sent a PLE this week, which was forwarded to a new CO. It seems that my case has been transferred, maybe the former CO is on vacation.

The other day I received a reply from Team, stating that no documents is required and they can't provide the timeframe for finalizing my case.

I feel reaaly frustrated, the endless waiting is killing me.

I know the waiting is the worst part my OH has a job offer so we really need the visa asap, are you 176 SS ? I'm with an agent so they are doing everything for us. I'll try and find number for you.

Guest redprimrose
Hi,

Redprimrose is family sponsored Vic 176. I have no idea what the process timelines are.

All the best

Yo

hi,my case is VIC sponsored 176

Guest redprimrose
Has everything been met? like your work experience, form 80 etc,,?

My application is paper-based, I can't check status online.

The reply from team just said that no futher info or documents are needed at this stage, CO will contact me if needed.:frown: But I haven't heard from CO since June.

The reply from team just said that no futher info or documents are needed at this stage, CO will contact me if needed.:frown: But I haven't heard from CO since June.

Hi,

I would phone the team and ask the direct question. Are you family sponsored Vic 176?

Thanks

Yoyo

I hope we could receive our grant letter soon... I as well haven't heard from CO since June.

:confused:.. so tired of waiting..

Guest redprimrose
Hi,

I would phone the team and ask the direct question. Are you family sponsored Vic 176?

Thanks

Yoyo

Could you please tell me how to get team's phone number? My case is Vic sponsored and has been allocated to the CO from team 7 in May.

I lodged two applications, the other one is family sponsored which hasn't got a CO.

Guest soumya
Could you please tell me how to get team's phone number? My case is Vic sponsored and has been allocated to the CO from team 7 in May.

I lodged two applications, the other one is family sponsored which hasn't got a CO.

The respective team's or CO's telephone numbers are not published.

You can contact the GSM processing centres on 1300 364 613 - normally after a long wait the operator should be able to give you sufficient clarity on your case wth tentative time frames.

I am also from CO team 7..

Hi redprimerose.

I wish you get your reply soon my friend.

I'm team 7 as well. I received the last e-mail from my CO on 20 Jun.

If your CO is "Ms. K G", I believe she's not on vacation.

Guest redprimrose
Hi redprimerose.

I wish you get your reply soon my friend.

I'm team 7 as well. I received the last e-mail from my CO on 20 Jun.

If your CO is "Ms. K G", I believe she's not on vacation.

hi, thanks for ur information.

My CO is Mr A.C.

I know a guy whose case is also with this CO. He hasn't heard from A.C since 25th May.

All the evidence I collected indicates that Mr A.C is possibly on long vacation.

I'll wait for another week before making a phone call to DIAC.

hi, thanks for ur information.

My CO is Mr A.C.

I know a guy whose case is also with this CO. He hasn't heard from A.C since 25th May.

All the evidence I collected indicates that Mr A.C is possibly on long vacation.

I'll wait for another week before making a phone call to DIAC.

Hello,

I understand how difficult to wait. Waiting is really frustrating in this stage. But, I'm sure that the days left can be counted. Cheer up friend :wubclub:

Most probably, your CO sent your case for internal / external checking. I don't think that if the CO going on vacation, applicants will wait until their applications are processed :nah:. I can't believe DIAC will do so .A handover must be taking place if a CO is going on vacation.

As i understand (correct me if I'm mistaken), if the CO doesn't send the case for checking, then the grant can be issued next day. If the CO requires checking, it will take 1 to 4 months until the grant is issued. The CO doesn't inform the applicant when he/she sends the case to internal / external checking. However, some COs answer the applicant if an enquiry is sent. (depends on the CO)

I wish you get the grant very soon redprimerose.:notworthy:

Wish you all the best.:cute:

Guest redprimrose
Hello,

I understand how difficult to wait. Waiting is really frustrating in this stage. But, I'm sure that the days left can be counted. Cheer up friend :wubclub:

Most probably, your CO sent your case for internal / external checking. I don't think that if the CO going on vacation, applicants will wait until their applications are processed :nah:. I can't believe DIAC will do so .A handover must be taking place if a CO is going on vacation.

As i understand (correct me if I'm mistaken), if the CO doesn't send the case for checking, then the grant can be issued next day. If the CO requires checking, it will take 1 to 4 months until the grant is issued. The CO doesn't inform the applicant when he/she sends the case to internal / external checking. However, some COs answer the applicant if an enquiry is sent. (depends on the CO)

I wish you get the grant very soon redprimerose.:notworthy:

Wish you all the best.:cute:

I'll ring DIAC next week, hoping to find out whether my case has got a new CO and whether it is under internal/external checking.

I know two applicants whose cases were allocated to CO Mr A.C. Their grant letters were issued at the end of May, signed by another CO onbehalf of Mr A.C. That's why I guess he maybe on vacation. BTW, I received prompt replies from him in May.

Guest jaffarms

Dear Connie,

I am a new user to PIO, please add my details to the front page. I have a state nomination from VIC.

Name: Jaffarms

Date of Visa application: 28 June 2011

Nationality: India

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: VIC

Date of SMP Applications: Nov 2011

Date of SMP Granted: 30 Mar 2011

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Medicals done on: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Guest jaffarms

Dear Senior,

I have checked my application status via online inquiry, it says 29 June 2011 - Application received - processing commenced.

What would be the next step after this and how long this status will be, kindly advise from your experience.

Regards

Jaffar

Guest bilaln30

My consultant sent me the following email in the last week of june. I couldn't find this announcement at the DIAC website. Could anyone validate this processing arrangement???

"The Department is reaching the limit of the number of applications to be approved this financial year ending 30 June 2011. The Department of Immigration have made a commitment that in July 2011 - June 2012 program year they expect to finalise all Priority 2 and Priority 3, and some (around 10,000) Priority 4 case. The Department of Immigration will be processing in an order of lodgement starting with the oldest first, which are likely to be pre September 2007 lodged application".

Guest bilaln30
Dear Senior,

I have checked my application status via online inquiry, it says 29 June 2011 - Application received - processing commenced.

What would be the next step after this and how long this status will be, kindly advise from your experience.

Regards

Jaffar

I think it means that you have got a CO. No one on earth could tell u how much time it would take to process ur application.

Guest soumya

Just for your information - so that the tentative time frames can be calculated.

My meds got finalised today (11/07) - Referred on 18/06.

All the best to others waiting for MOC to finalise thr results...

Just for your information - so that the tentative time frames can be calculated.

My meds got finalised today (11/07) - Referred on 18/06.

All the best to others waiting for MOC to finalise thr results...

I see that the D-day isn't far off. Get set to roll on the floor or jump in the air, take your pick!! :wink:

armandra!

Guest soumya
I see that the D-day isn't far off. Get set to roll on the floor or jump in the air, take your pick!! :wink:

armandra!

Thanks mate.

Well I ll take the roll on ta floor option :biggrin:

Btw, did a CO get assigned to u r case?

Thanks mate.

Well I ll take the roll on ta floor option :biggrin:

Btw, did a CO get assigned to u r case?

Floor it is, then! :laugh:

Yep, received a mail from CO last Friday requesting PCC and meds. Will take my meds this week and then apply for PCC.

P.S: Wish me luck as well :wink:

armandra!

Guest soumya
Floor it is, then! :laugh:

Yep, received a mail from CO last Friday requesting PCC and meds. Will take my meds this week and then apply for PCC.

P.S: Wish me luck as well :wink:

armandra!

Thats good mate.

Btw, if you are in India, then u d be looking at a 10-15 days time frame for getting the PCC stamped on u r passport + the PCC letter from the RPOs. Anyways this would run in parallel to u r Meds time lines.

Guest jaffarms

Dear Armandra,

hope things go smooth and soon you will get your visa granted.

Regards

Jaffar

Archived