Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

Guest rex123

Hi Oz,

I dont have a CO yet. I am trying to call DIAC ON +00611300364613 but no response,saying no is not correct /valid.... Can u advice me in this regard am trying from UAE.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Oz,

I dont have a CO yet. I am trying to call DIAC ON +00611300364613 but no response,saying no is not correct /valid.... Can u advice me in this regard am trying from UAE.

You either need to try 00611300364613 or +611300364613. The "+" in itself replaces "00" in the phone number when calling overseas.

armandra!

Hi rex123, I didn't try to call from local phone previously. However, it works perfectly when I call using skype. I use the same number exactly as armandra has mentioned. With reference to your complain, I believe there is something wrong with the operator in AUE. Did you try skype?

P.S. Send me a PM if you need my assistance for anything.

Connie, please turn me purpule!!!!! We got our visa today!!!

Medical done 15/04/11. PPC 15/04/11. Medical referred 29/04/11. Medical finalised 09/06/11 . Application approved 09/06/11

Guest redprimrose

Hi guys,

I sent a query email to my CO last Thursday, asking whether documents and Meds had been received. However, no reply till now.

I know another guy who sent an email to the same CO last Tuesday, he's also still waiting for the reply from CO.

Does this mean my CO maybe on vacation?

Guest koko1

Hi Kid,

This is to congratulate you on your visa grant and wish you a happy future in OZ.

Blessings,

Koks

Wishing

Connie, please turn me purpule!!!!! We got our visa today!!!

Medical done 15/04/11. PPC 15/04/11. Medical referred 29/04/11. Medical finalised 09/06/11 . Application approved 09/06/11

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION

PROCESSING INFORMATION

Last updated 8 June 2011.

Priority Group 2

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

VE 176 (e-lodged): 20 May 2011

VE 176 (paper): 20 May 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 20 May 2011

VB 886 (paper): 20 May 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 20 May 2011

VF 475 (paper): 20 May 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 20 May 2011

VC 487 (paper): 20 May 2011

Guest recherche

hi.. im not sure if your CO is on vacation.. but just letting u guys know that Monday is a public holiday in Adelaide.. so don't expect any response on Monday!

Hi guys,

I sent a query email to my CO last Thursday, asking whether documents and Meds had been received. However, no reply till now.

I know another guy who sent an email to the same CO last Tuesday, he's also still waiting for the reply from CO.

Guest Choksy
Hi guys,

Hi Redprimrose,

i am in similar situation, I got co 4months back and sent all docs, medicals etc 3.5months back. My agent sent 2emails, requesting for status, both emails got general response that said email has been forwarded to concerned CO and he will reply in 7days time..but CO never bothered to reply, it is 15days now. no response at all.

Guest redprimrose
Hi Redprimrose,

i am in similar situation, I got co 4months back and sent all docs, medicals etc 3.5months back. My agent sent 2emails, requesting for status, both emails got general response that said email has been forwarded to concerned CO and he will reply in 7days time..but CO never bothered to reply, it is 15days now. no response at all.

I got promt replies from CO in the middle of May. Now just worry that my CO might be on long vacation.

I've contacted other applicants allocated to the same CO. Both of them received grant letter at the end of MAY. However, the letter were signed by another CO(on behalf of my CO).

What does that mean?

If no reply next week, can I sent an email directly to CO since I've got his address?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our visa has been granted today!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe it our medicals only got sent yesterday!!!!! Ive known since this morning as been to Western Suoer Mare & checked my emails on my phone so couldnt post a thread mon here!!!!

I cant believe it!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Connie please turn us purple!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our visa has been granted today!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe it our medicals only got sent yesterday!!!!! Ive known since this morning as been to Western Suoer Mare & checked my emails on my phone so couldnt post a thread mon here!!!!

Congrats Hayley!! Good luck for the future!!! :hug:

armandra!

Congratulations, that's fantastic news!

Guest redprimrose

Congrats Hayley.

Did you inform CO that medicals had been received?

Congrats Hayley.

Did you inform CO that medicals had been received?

Thanks everyone!! I have a bad hangover this morning!! lol!

No redprimrose I didnt tell our co anything, they only got sent from birmingham on thurs then fri we had the visa!! I didnt expect that at all!

Guest koko1

Hi Hayley723,

I'm happy for you. You are really lucky considering the work experience issue you went had sometimes ago. God has really helped you. I they are very kind in dealing with applicants from LR countries with issues.

Congrats!

Regards,

Koks

Thanks everyone!! I have a bad hangover this morning!! lol!

No redprimrose I didnt tell our co anything, they only got sent from birmingham on thurs then fri we had the visa!! I didnt expect that at all!

Guest Choksy

Hi All

hope u all had good weekend...can anybody advise us please.........we got our co on 2-feb-11 and submitted all requested details including medicals and PCC. we are in now 5th month after submitting medicals+pcc as per co's letter dtd.01-feb-11 so far no news from CO despite sending 2emails by my agent. DIAC acknowledged the emails and forwarded to CO but co is not responding. The way DIAC is going I dont expect any good news soon. My worry is:-

1. when medicals and PCC going to expire?

2. if it expires do we need to do medicals + pcc all over again, it is not our fault at all. We did as per co's request.

3. Do we have any bad news (may be they rejected our appln) and that is the reason they are not responding or agent is keeping mum (because we already paid his charges).

we r a family of 4 from India but working in UAE for last 20yrs. our timelines are as follows:-

AIM +ve Aug 09, SA-SS approved Sep-09, paper based 475 appln lodged Sep-09, cat 2 since jan 2011, CO assigned-02-feb-11, Medicals-07-feb-11, PCC+ employment reference letter submitted: 26-feb-11

Guest redprimrose
Hi All

hope u all had good weekend...can anybody advise us please.........we got our co on 2-feb-11 and submitted all requested details including medicals and PCC. we are in now 5th month after submitting medicals+pcc as per co's letter dtd.01-feb-11 so far no news from CO despite sending 2emails by my agent. DIAC acknowledged the emails and forwarded to CO but co is not responding. The way DIAC is going I dont expect any good news soon. My worry is:-

1. when medicals and PCC going to expire?

2. if it expires do we need to do medicals + pcc all over again, it is not our fault at all. We did as per co's request.

3. Do we have any bad news (may be they rejected our appln) and that is the reason they are not responding or agent is keeping mum (because we already paid his charges).

we r a family of 4 from India but working in UAE for last 20yrs. our timelines are as follows:-

AIM +ve Aug 09, SA-SS approved Sep-09, paper based 475 appln lodged Sep-09, cat 2 since jan 2011, CO assigned-02-feb-11, Medicals-07-feb-11, PCC+ employment reference letter submitted: 26-feb-11

hi, why not call DIAC and find out what's wrong with your application.