Temporary accommodation in Sanctuary Lakes area?

Guest Drea

We have a dilemma... arrived in Melbourne 2 weeks ago and staying in temporary accommodation in Bayswater. We have found a house that we want to rent in Sanctuary Lakes and move out of Bayswater on 5th August. Our furniture and possessions won't arrive until at least 18th August!!! We have 2 small boys so 'camping' down in an empty house is fine for a couple of nights but not sure we'll cope with nearly 2 weeks. I'm aware that we could buy blow up mattresses, a few pots and pans etc. but as I'm sure you'll all understand, we can't afford to be paying out for unnecessary items on top of all the other costs we've forked out for and will fork out for in order to rent our new Aussie home.

Have tried to get short term furnished accommodation near Sanctuary lakes/Point Cook but there doesn't seem to be anything. Really want to get over to that side asap so that we can get my 5 year old settled into school and 3 year old on the waiting list for Kinder (I'm told that his name should have been down from the age of 18months!).

If there are any fellow PiO friends over in the Western suburbs, do you know of anywhere/anything we could rent for this short term?

Thanks,

Drea

Archived