waiting list for panel doctors ??

scottntina

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a long waiting list to see a panel doctor.

We live in kent and from what i can gather it looks like we will have to go to knightsbridge in lodon for our nearest one.

I thought there was one in Dover, but have heard that they no longer do them ??

Would appreciate any info ???

Thanks

Tina and Scott

When I contacted the bridge clinic in Maidenhead they seemed to be booked up for about 1-2 weeks. I remember contacting them on a Wednesday and they were fully booked all that following week.

Hi, I had my medical at the Knightsbridge Clinic (west end branch) a couple of weeks ago. I emailed them to see how long the wait was and they said at least a week, but when I rang to book on a Friday I got an appointment for the next Tuesday, and from the sound of it I could have had any day and time I wanted.

They were really friendly and helpful when I went (let me lie in a quiet room for a while as my blood pressure was a bit high), and sent the results off by the end of the week.

Guest sooperlids

We had ours done at Knightsbridge. Phoned last Thursday, got an appointment Monday morning. We paid £260 per adult, more than others it seems? was sure they quoted £220 on the telephone as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest heavyplantfitter

United Kingdom – Panel Doctors

The United Kingdom and Ireland medical panel are currently under review. Please ensure you check doctor details close to the date of your intended appointment as changes may have been made and previously listed clinics may no longer be available. Failure to attend a formal clinic may result in you being requested to repeat your medical examination.

Contact Us

This clinic can process your health examination online. Online health processing is easy to use and because it is electronic it is much faster than manual health processing as health assessment forms and examination results are completed online.

To be eligible for eHealth you must be outside Australia and have done one of the following:

• lodged an eVisa application
  • lodged a paper based visa application that is being processed in Australia and been provided with a Health Examinations List by your case officer.

More information on eHealth eligibility and instructions on how to use eHealth is available.

See: eHealth - online health processing ( 87KB PDF file)

Archived