Help .... dead fox in our garden

not sure where to start looking to sort this out. I have a dead fox (he's a biggun) in my garden.... cannot bring myself to remove it as it is covered in flies (yuk yuk yuk yuk) :eek:.... anyone know who I should contact to come and remove him/her?? We live NOR.

Grateful for any advice. :idea:

not sure where to start looking to sort this out. I have a dead fox (he's a biggun) in my garden.... cannot bring myself to remove it as it is covered in flies (yuk yuk yuk yuk) :eek:.... anyone know who I should contact to come and remove him/her?? We live NOR.

Grateful for any advice. :idea:

put it in the curry.....!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2xmI0cWPNo

i would just put it in the neighbours bin ....or phone the local vets but will that cost money , i dont know .....they are a pest and they want rid of them ............, a big bin bag and smother it ,throw in someones bin or your own if its near bin day .....hope this helps ......

Guest KatyNick

We once found a dead cat in our garden ... stiff as a board. I went round the houses seeing if anyone had lost one, hoping that they would come and remove it, but unfortunately no.

My OH disposed of it .... didn't find out till weeks later that he had double bin bagged it and left it out for the bin men!!!!

$220 flippin dollars to get rentokil to move the big bugger. They took him away and sprayed the area...........yuk. State Ranger, RSPCA and other organisations would only come out if it was still alive or on non residential property...... someone had poisoned him and he chose our little garden as his final resting place. I am now poor but happy.

yes tried the council, tried everyone and they would only come out if he was on non residential land. Now you tell me Paul.... my o/h was right peed off when I told him the cost. Ho hum.

if you had listened to me and put it in the curry ,u would be ok now .......spray the area with fly spray and talcum powder ,as maggots dont like talcum powder , makes them smell too nice .....moz-screenshot.png....are you sure it wasnt asleep enjoying the rays ......?

this one was and he was a biggun.... wouldnt have fit in the wheelie bin. Rentokill guy said that someone had poisoned him. I got him to spray the area after as the blow flies were a blowin!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived