Liz Steve R

Aussie crazy drink drivers????

Guest chris955

That is just ridiculous, unbelievable. What was she thinking ? If she had a roof rack she could have carried at least 2 more :biggrin:

OMG in the boot? thats shocking

Finally we have arrive in Oz and loving every single minuite of it

Carolann, Steve, Michael, Ella and Noah:jiggy:

That is just ridiculous, unbelievable. What was she thinking ? If she had a roof rack she could have carried at least 2 more :biggrin:

:biglaugh:Brilliant! Or maybe with a roof box they would have been dry? lol :biglaugh:

OMG in the boot? thats shocking

Don't be so quick to judge Carolann!! You're not there yet - this could well be us next year! lol :goofy::wacko::biglaugh:

Liz, Steve, India 13, Alex 12 and Siella 4

Lateral transfer RN to RAN Submarines.

Visa approved 16 March 2011. Emigrated from Plymouth, UK to WA August 2011.

liz it wouldnt surprise me with you you tried to get me in your boot last week :wink:

Finally we have arrive in Oz and loving every single minuite of it

Carolann, Steve, Michael, Ella and Noah:jiggy:

She is clearly a amateur, as her punishment she should be sent to South Africa to learn how to correctly load a vehicle with passengers.

See - Drunk driver had 49 children in 16-seat taxi | Reuters

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

I suppose she should be lucky that the 3 in the boot are 14+, if they were under she would have been responsible for them not being safely sat in the car, that is just ridiculous though. Must admit I've been in one of those cars when there's about 5 of us but no one ever went in the boot!

Oh wait it was in Australia so I guess it would be different there - responsible for all?

Guest Locksley

Obviously this woman should have had a Ute or a Troopie instead of a normal car. You could fit that many and more in quite easily.

Nodding wisely here.