and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest sooperlids

CO Assigned 2008 applicant

Guest sooperlids

We applied mid October 2008. Not been on here for a while as we had just about given up. Only came on to post a message that we were giving up on the whole thing. Half way through typing we got an email from our Agent. Spooky! :shocked: Asking for meds & Police checks.

Guest Prickles83

very spooky!!

Has it made you change your mind?

Many congratulations on the CO. Hope you get your visa very soon you deserve it.

I agree it is spooky the way COs turn up. I was lying in hospital with a ruptured kidney. Australia was the last thing on my mind. Warren came up to visit me and said guess what, we have a CO. Took me a few minutes to figure out he wasn't joking.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

We applied mid October 2007. Not been on here for a while as we had just about given up. Only came on to post a message that we were giving up on the whole thing. Half way through typing we got an email from our Agent. Spooky! :shocked: Asking for meds & Police checks.

Hello Soooperlids

Congratulations on your CO!!

I notice from one of your other post that you visa application was in 15 October 2008 and not 2007 :huh:

NAME: sooperlids

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 15.10.08

DATE SS GRANTED: 24.11.09

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE: WA

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: N/A

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O: NO

Can you clarify this for me.

Regards

Connie

Lodged 175 - 11 Dec 08, App SS WA - May 09, Granted 19/8/09, Frontloaded med and PC-July 09, redone August 2010......VISA GRANTED 10/12/2010 :jiggy:

Guest sooperlids
Hello Soooperlids

Congratulations on your CO!!

I notice from one of your other post that you visa application was in 15 October 2008 and not 2007 :huh:

NAME: sooperlids

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 15.10.08

DATE SS GRANTED: 24.11.09

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE: WA

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: N/A

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O: NO

Can you clarify this for me.

Regards

Connie

Yes sorry 2008 I will ammend, was so shocked to get the email my head was/is spinning. :wacko:

Guest sooperlids
very spooky!!

Has it made you change your mind?

Possibly, we are in the process of buying a new house. We have been messed about big time by the sellers, should have been done & dusted by now. Seems they may have done us a fovour. :)

Congratulations on the c/o all the very best x

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Guest brads
We applied mid October 2008. Not been on here for a while as we had just about given up. Only came on to post a message that we were giving up on the whole thing. Half way through typing we got an email from our Agent. Spooky! :shocked: Asking for meds & Police checks.

Wow CONGRATULATIONS.........................thats another 2008 applicant with a case officer. Hope your still following your dream..............Good Luck :jiggy: