CO Assigned 2008 applicant

Guest sooperlids

Guest sooperlids

We applied mid October 2008. Not been on here for a while as we had just about given up. Only came on to post a message that we were giving up on the whole thing. Half way through typing we got an email from our Agent. Spooky! :shocked: Asking for meds & Police checks.

Many congratulations on the CO. Hope you get your visa very soon you deserve it.

I agree it is spooky the way COs turn up. I was lying in hospital with a ruptured kidney. Australia was the last thing on my mind. Warren came up to visit me and said guess what, we have a CO. Took me a few minutes to figure out he wasn't joking.

Liz x

We applied mid October 2007. Not been on here for a while as we had just about given up. Only came on to post a message that we were giving up on the whole thing. Half way through typing we got an email from our Agent. Spooky! :shocked: Asking for meds & Police checks.

Hello Soooperlids

Congratulations on your CO!!

I notice from one of your other post that you visa application was in 15 October 2008 and not 2007 :huh:

NAME: sooperlids

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 15.10.08

DATE SS GRANTED: 24.11.09

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE: WA

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: N/A

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O: NO

Can you clarify this for me.

Regards

Connie

Guest sooperlids
Hello Soooperlids

Congratulations on your CO!!

I notice from one of your other post that you visa application was in 15 October 2008 and not 2007 :huh:

NAME: sooperlids

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 15.10.08

DATE SS GRANTED: 24.11.09

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE: WA

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: N/A

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O: NO

Can you clarify this for me.

Regards

Connie

Yes sorry 2008 I will ammend, was so shocked to get the email my head was/is spinning. :wacko:

Guest sooperlids
very spooky!!

Has it made you change your mind?

Possibly, we are in the process of buying a new house. We have been messed about big time by the sellers, should have been done & dusted by now. Seems they may have done us a fovour. :)

We applied mid October 2008. Not been on here for a while as we had just about given up. Only came on to post a message that we were giving up on the whole thing. Half way through typing we got an email from our Agent. Spooky! :shocked: Asking for meds & Police checks.

Wow CONGRATULATIONS.........................thats another 2008 applicant with a case officer. Hope your still following your dream..............Good Luck :jiggy:

Archived