Senior Hairdresser and Beauty therapist wanted

Guest lisaxxx

Guest lisaxxx

Hi I have a couple of positions available for a qualified Beauty Therapist and a Senior Stylist with at least 5yrs experience. We are in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, Grange. Please contact Lisa 3356 4156.

Hi I have a couple of positions available for a qualified Beauty Therapist and a Senior Stylist with at least 5yrs experience. We are in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, Grange. Please contact Lisa 3356 4156.

Hi Lisa,

I have 10 years of experience as a hairstylist, 8 years experience in Hair Extensions, I am passionate about my job and I am looking for employment in your area.

Myself,my husband and two young sons are emigrating to Qld, would you consider sponsorship as we would love to be there sooner than the visa process allows.

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Alison x

Guest scot2oz

Hi lisa. i ama qualified stylist living in pacific pines. i have been doing hair for 11 years and am looking for work. I dont know exactly where grange is but if i am close and you would like to meet up for a chat. get back to me. i am 27 and from uk (scotland)

thanks

laura

• 1 year later...
Guest kieranwilby

Hello

my name is stacey i am looking for work to start in january. i have an NVQ level 3 in hairdressing. i am also trained and qualifed in Racoon hair extentions. i worked in a salon from the age of 16 as saturday girl then applied for an aprenticeship and worked my way up the ladder and become a senior stylist. i worked at the same salon for 5 years. i am now currently a mobile hairdresser, and have a very good clientele. the reason for me going mobile was because me and my parnter decied to move to australia (brisbane). if would be intrested in offering me a job i can send u copys of my Qualifications and my c.v. even if i dont fit the bill for what you r looking for it would be nice to hear back from you, if you could give me any advice on hair dressing in australia it would be much apreciated

thanks stacey x

Guest Guest31881

I have sent a message to the OP asking if these vacancies still exist. I have not received a reply. Therefore i am closing this thread and presuming the vacancies have been filled as there is no response to messages.

If the Op still wishes to advertise vacancies they are welcome to start a new thread or ask for this to be reopened.

Thanks

Archived