3. julie and graham

4. Mark, Tracey and Kids

Count me in, we arrive 15th Jan

Tim , Catherine

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We arrive Jan would be good tgo meet up, notice your from Kendal, we are also leaving the rainy north, Manchester

Will not be sad to leave the cold and rain behind - usually there is a nice grey cloud hanging over Kendal!!

notice you are going to the meet at Buderim Tavern on 26 Feb 2011, see ya there!

Good luck with the move in Jan hope it all goes to plan!

that would be great we know nobody out their, have you been to hervey bay before and could you tell me a bit about the place thanks bear

Hervey bay I have not been to yet but will be there for a weekend in may. Are you on fb. My friend Rob Liles is the creator of the poms in oz group on there. Send him a private mail and he will tell you all about hervey. Tell him that Heidi told you to contact him

Will not be sad to leave the cold and rain behind - usually there is a nice grey cloud hanging over Kendal!!

notice you are going to the meet at Buderim Tavern on 26 Feb 2011, see ya there!

Good luck with the move in Jan hope it all goes to plan!

Like wise, all all goes well, see you soon. Tim

I cant beleive there are so many people moving out around Xmas/ New year. My wife and I move out on 20 Dec. Its getting close now ... Looking forward to Xmas day on Mooloolaba beach :-)

Time will fly by for you guys now!! This time next year we'll be looking forward to xmas on the beach!! woop woop!!

Hope the move goes well for you both!!

Not as good as it sounds, we have eaten here a couple of times, 2nd time cos we couldnt believe it could be as bad as the 1st, and it sits right on the highway. If any of you have kids its not really suitable

Paul

Here's a fun pub I have visited which might be a good meeting point....I will be in Aus a few months after some of you, but if you'd like to meet up with us...here's a random date....

Sat May 14th 2011

Google this pub.

Ettamogah Pub - Noosa, Bruce Highway, Palmview

Not as good as it sounds, we have eaten here a couple of times, 2nd time cos we couldnt believe it could be as bad as the 1st, and it sits right on the highway. If any of you have kids its not really suitable

Paul

What a shame. Last time I was there is was nice but that was five years. When I arrive in May I will probably meet up at the Tavern in Buderim or, do you have another suggestion? We have a four year old and some of the others who I hope to meet have children also?

Regs, h

Guest BrightonBoys
:policeman: officer luvpants...when you are off duty i am sure you said you would babysit x

I'm sure he did too ..... though for lots whisky* I may offer my services .....

(* only way to babysquash... get me and them blotto!)

Got my Case Officer today!!! How exciting!!!

Kevin x

Kevin x

Fantastic, how excited must you be....woop woop:biggrin:

....will stack up with whisky...lol

Still, beach life and home bbq's...there's always a place to have fun with or without kidz....wey hey

Kevin x

Congrats on the Case Officer - fingers crossed wont be too long now!!! :wubclub:

Hervey bay I have not been to yet but will be there for a weekend in may. Are you on fb. My friend Rob Liles is the creator of the poms in oz group on there. Send him a private mail and he will tell you all about hervey. Tell him that Heidi told you to contact him

hi Heidi thanks for putting in touch with Rob Liles we are now in touch on fb

Guest lgabriel

Hi, wondered if we could gatecrash the get together too! I'm Laura (31) myself, hubby Philip and our 2 kids (8 & 6yrs) are coming to the sunshine coast on 31st of jan after arriving in brisbane on the 27th!

I'm a midwife and hoping to secure work at nambour, would be great to meet some other new people in the same boat.

Hi, wondered if we could gatecrash the get together too! I'm Laura (31) myself, hubby Philip and our 2 kids (8 & 6yrs) are coming to the sunshine coast on 31st of jan after arriving in brisbane on the 27th!

I'm a midwife and hoping to secure work at nambour, would be great to meet some other new people in the same boat.

We arrive on the 15th, staying in Mooloolaba thenon to Buderim, would be good to meet up.