Sunshine Coast - February 2011

Hi Guys

My husband and I are emigrating to the Sunshine Coast in February 2011 (flights all booked, just waiting for the precious time to pass!) looking around the Maroochydore, Buderim and Coolum areas.

Im 27 and Hubby is 29 (fancies himself as a bit of a surfer!) if anyone else is in the same boat or already living the dream and would like to keep in touch possibly meet up for a drink, coffee, bbq (anything really!) when we arrive, let me know!! :biggrin:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BrightonBoys

Hi Julie and Paul

We are looking at the same sort of area round Noosa, and planning on being there roughly the same time or a month or so after!

We are *ahem* slightly older (45 & 49)!! , if thats your dog in the photo.. we have two who will be looking for playmates, and there is a fab dog walking beach near where we are all going!

Kevin, Michael, Trevor and Dallas!! x

Hi, we arrive in Buderim in mid Jan, (46 &44) with a 14 year old son,would be good to meet up as we know no body. Although we have had some good feedback off people on this site.

Yes, Mathew Flinders, he his starting in January , he is realy nervous i just hope he settles in ok. Once he is ok then i can start looking for some kind of work or business venture.

Yes, Mathew Flinders, he his starting in January , he is realy nervous i just hope he settles in ok. Once he is ok then i can start looking for some kind of work or business venture.

That's where my daughter is going. Looks like a good school. She (poppy) will b starting in Jan 2012. I have been informed by my hubby that I will be also looking for work....eek

Will you be renting?

You must be bloody joking!:chatterbox::biglaugh:

John

But u 2 have the perfect qualifications......nurse and firefighter. If she's sick or gets stuck somewhere, you r perfect for the job....t hee

I heard that aus tv is not so good! I do hope we don't need to watch as much as we do now!

Guest BrightonBoys
But u 2 have the perfect qualifications......nurse and firefighter. If she's sick or gets stuck somewhere, you r perfect for the job....t hee

Sound like the perfect babysitters to me .......:biggrin:

That's where my daughter is going. Looks like a good school. She (poppy) will b starting in Jan 2012. I have been informed by my hubby that I will be also looking for work....eek

Will you be renting?

Yes i will be renting, but we have secured a holiday let for the first 10 weeks whilst we find a suitable rental, hopefully somewere near the school, how about you ?.

Yes i will be renting, but we have secured a holiday let for the first 10 weeks whilst we find a suitable rental, hopefully somewere near the school, how about you ?.

Gr8.

We are either going to buy or rent. In two minds at moment....blasted exchange rate...grrr...

What made you choose this area? We love mountains, country and beach....so it ticked all the boxes.

Guest mark&robyn

Hello,

We live in Coolum. I'm 29 & my BF is 32 (He also fancies himself as a bit of a surfer!!) & Lola the dog.

We love it here!!

Would be happy to meet up for coffee/wine/bbq when you arrive.

Let me know of you need to know anything.