IT Banking Jobs in Oz!

watneyni

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cookemd

Hi Nick,

I have just started looking for IT jobs in the Sydney area so any help would be appreciated. I've been working on the trade floor in RBS for a number of years.

I've tried PMing you but my account doesn't appear to have permissions, so could you possibly send me an email direct or let me know your address.

Thanks in advance

Click here to see more -> Search for a job - Finrecruit - Recruitment and Executive Search for the Financial Services IT sector

The market is pretty good and require good people. Visa's not necessary required (in some instances)

PM for more info!!

cheers Nick

Do you have anything in the Brisbane region? My husband had been in IT banking here in the UK for several years with an international bank but unfortunately they only have counter services in Brisbane, hence why he's looking for a job change.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi Nick

I am looking for an IT support job in Australia, currently I have over 10 years IT support (desktop and server support) experience in the UK - any help or advice?

Thanks

• 10 months later...
Hi, The sydney market is starting to get quiter towards christmas, however, but you skills will always be in required especially as you have investment banking experience. We expect Q1 2011 to be hectic. Please send me you CV, in the first instance, to nicholas.watney@finrecruit.asia. Thanks Nick

HeyNick,

Good to hear this. But, just before posting the reply i saw that this post is quite old one( more than year) . I am also from Investment banking. Have 5+ yrs of experience with UBS and Credit sussie in Risk Management.. We are planning to move to Melbourne and really looking for some information on Investment banking jobs over there.. Howz the market and stuff.. can any one send me some info..