register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

RonnieRocket0

176 Validation Visit

Dear fellow PIO'ers,

My family and I are off to Perth next week to validate our 176 visas. We were awarded them back in January and it seems like an age ago. I still keep an active eye on the website and it is frustrating to see that there are some good people out there who are experiencing the problems my family and I encountered during our visa application process. The even more scary thing is when you jump through the hoops to complete the aspects of the application that DIAC request, TRA, State Sponsorship, Police & Meds etc.. 7 months seems like an eternity, and I guess human nature would suggest that we all suffer from a little impatience, which is somewhat ironic that I have waited 9 months from visa award to visit for validation.

If I can offer any words of comfort to those of you who are waiting anxiously, then for all of the frustrations of the application process, be it generated by ourselves, DIAC, Migration Agent panel doctor etc, then there are a great deal of good souls out there such a Gollywobbler, David Wilden and too many to mention.

That is why this website is a great form of media for everyone to meet and exchange views and ideas, as well as keep spirits up. Anyway a big 'thank you' Ron R and his family for those of you I have communicated with over the past 18 months as well as to the supporters of this website.

We are off to next week so I'd better sign off this message now as I have a load to organize such as meeting up with other poms in the Perth area, job hunting and packing the suntan lotion as WA gently glides into Summer.

Kind regards to one and all

Ronnie R

TRA Passed 22/06/2009,SS 475 (SA) grant Jul 09,475 lodged 24/07/09, SS 176 (WA) grant Aug 09,176 lodged 28/08/09 CO request Meds & Police Checks 05/08/2009 176 Visa Issued 19/01/2010, Forecast Date Perth 31/08/2010:biggrin:.

well done Ronnie Im new to the fourm but just wanted to say have a blast and

happy days :clown-laugh: