lottery numbers

Guest alfixie

Guest alfixie

Has anyone kept their lottery numbers going in the uk, just interested if anyone has had a win after they left the uk. A client of my OH has just told him his son went to Hong Kong and kept them going and just won twenty six thousand pounds.

Is there a lottery in Oz ?

Don't know whether to keep mine going, I know I will check them every Thursday and Sunday morning!!

PS what is the blue tick that comes up when I do a thread ? I'm confused by it.

Guest Davidgolf

Hi yes there is lotto over in oz its is played about 3-4 times a week. I am keeping my lotto going at my work place they say that its is ok so i am just going to send them a cheque every 6 months.

ps the blue tick is to let you know that you reposed to a thread.

Sharon

Guest madpomcow

hello, of course theres a lottery in australia ! ..........im going to keep my numbers going even when i relocate to australia..............the pounds worth more than the aussie dollar so you may as well keep your fingers crossed and keep playing

We used the move to 'ween' my OH off the lottery...I'm not sure it was a good move as now we've no chance of ever getting rich!

There are a couple of big raffle-type things here in SA for a house and other big prizes. Mind you the tickets are a cool $100 each! Not sure if they're all that expensive, but they seem to be run by/for charities, so it's all good. There also seem to be lots of raffles run by the footy teams.

So heaps of chances to win...

Yours still going raffle cold-turkey,

LC

In Queensland they run a raffle for the SLSC and you can win appartment block and all sorts , and the tickets only start at $10.00 . We had a go on the everyday lotto and won about £250.00 . sound . I think Australia is a big cambling place .

Archived