Working Holiday Visa Peeps :)

BritChickx

There isn't a section for people just travelling on a WHV, so I thought I'd start a thread for those who are planning to go out on a WHV within the next year or two, or for those who have gone out and want to share their experience. I know there are a few of you out there but I'm sure there's more, would be good for us to all chat on one thread! :cute:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Bet you're counting down the weeks. I'm counting down the months already lol, not going til around end of next August! Long wait :(

It will soon come round for you!! I have been on a countdown for the past 15 months and its nearly here now!! It will be nice to actually be able spend some money when I go! sooo fed up of saving now!

As above, will do the 2 years in Oz, then perhaps New Zealand for a couple after.. Fancy being a nomad for a while!!

Gonna start off in Perth, work for a few months to get more money and a 2nd WHV, after new year travel down to Adelaide, then onto Alice Springs, Darwin, fly to Cairns then travel down the east coast to Sydney, then if I've got time and/or money continue going until I'm back to Perth! You?

Gonna start off in Perth, work for a few months to get more money and a 2nd WHV, after new year travel down to Adelaide, then onto Alice Springs, Darwin, fly to Cairns then travel down the east coast to Sydney, then if I've got time and/or money continue going until I'm back to Perth! You?

Sort of planned... having a stop over in Hong Kong for 5 days first, figured it would be a bit of a treat to stay in a nice hotel before living in a van for the next how many months!! Starting in Oz at my Mum's on the Sunshine Coast, gonna have a chill out there for a few weeks and going on her holiday with her up to Rainbow Beach, then look for a campervan to buy then heading North first. Got a couple of jobs pretty much sorted so as soon as I choose which area, will do the 3 months work and get that out the way then off we go round. Hopefully being able to not work for a few months at a time (at the expense of ALL my savings!!!:goofy:) Have got some family in most states so very handy for some free nights not sleeping in a small van!!! Hopefully everything will pan out ok! But even the best made plans go belly up at times!

You can get a free lift if you are ever near where we are!!!

Will keep a bottle of voddy spare for yer, (IF were there, and IF you call in to see me+the ferret)BUT im educating yer(make yer drink,lol!)on whiskey,yer'l love it!yer will:mad::biggrin:

Will keep a bottle of voddy spare for yer, (IF were there, and IF you call in to see me+the ferret)BUT im educating yer(make yer drink,lol!)on whiskey,yer'l love it!yer will:mad::biggrin:

OMG, everyone's gonna be saving a bottle of vodka for me, by the time I get home I'll have some serious liver damage :biglaugh: thanks I'll be sure to come and say hi!

• 2 months later...