preschool (kindergarten) teacher job

kitty78

Hi!

I'm writeing you from Europe, Slovenia EU ,and we are thinking about to migrate to Victoria, Melbourne in the nearly future on 175 visa.

So I would like to know, if someone know how is with the preschool teacher's jobs exsactly their education?I have done 3 years degree at the university of Slovenia the preschool education and 5 year5s experiences.Is this education equivalent to Bachelor degree?What will I have to do in Melbourne to confirm my proffession?

I wrote by net, that I should do the anafilaxis course and first aid.

Do someone know more about all of this?

And how much IELTS score I gonna have to get?

PS: I would know in general, if we should have to do the medical exsame before starting to work?

Thanx

Guest rs1boy
Hi!

I'm writeing you from Europe, Slovenia EU (near Italy), and we are thinking about to migrate to Victoria, Melbourne in the nearly future on 175 visa.

So I would like to know, if someone know how is with the preschool teacher's jobs exsactly their education?I have done 3 years degree at the university of Slovenia the preschool education and 5 year5s experiences.Is this education equivalent to Bachelor degree?What will I have to do in Melbourne to confirm my proffession?

I wrote by net, that I should do the anafilaxis course and first aid.

Do someone know more about all of this?

And how much IELTS score I gonna have to get?

PS: I would know in general, if we should have to do the medical exsame before starting to work?

Thanx

hi,i hope you're not teaching english!

your best chance of finding out if your qualifications are any good is by telephoning an agent. in england its 2 years foundation degree,1 year batchelors degree followed by a teacher training course and 1 year in the job. hope this helps.