Application for SA's state sponsership

Guest jigarercivil

Guest jigarercivil

Can we make a list of person who has applied for South Australia's state sponsorship based on interim list

I have applied on 29/09/10 online and courier just reached at Adelaide office:)

1) Jigar..................civil engineer...........6.5 band

next person list down his/her name below me and expand this list:biggrin:

Can we make a list of person who has applied for South Australia's state sponsorship based on interim list

I did not apply but a friend of mine applied on 29/09/2010 from India his name might be Jigar. I may connect you to him if you want :biggrin::cool::wink:

Good luck:wubclub::goofy:

Guest steph13

Our agent applied for us and our best friends on the 27th Sept!!

Hubby is a carpenter

Best Friends Hubby is a Heavy Diesel Mechanic

Guest Ari3139

2) Brigg ................ Lift mechanic.........6.5 band sent 27/9

nnnnn

Hi there

Sorry this isnt adding to your list, yet, but I have a question - how much did you write in the research into the availabble jobs section of state sponsorship application? We are going as a secondary teacher, and currently there are no jobs advertised, but I'm sure there will be next year, or in 2011 or 2012 when we might get there!!

Any info on what you wrote is much appreciated~! China :)

Guest Ari3139

hi, i left it quite vauge as I have done a little bit of research but not to much and was in a rush to apply to beat the masses and also apply before they changed the process again. i think i wrote about half of the allocated allowance.

there are a few positions avaliable in our field - lift engineers - but we have some contacts in the region which i mentioned. i thought this would suffice.

ps - little girls has pressed something on my lap top and now no capital letters - sorry

Guest jigarercivil

Today in my SA online check list it shows

Complete set of documents received at Immi SA 06 10 2010:cute:

Any one got same thing in his or her checklist ?

Our agent applied for us and our best friends on the 27th Sept!!

Hubby is a carpenter

Best Friends Hubby is a Heavy Diesel Mechanic

Guest steph13

No ours doesnt yet!! But that is cause our agent is waiting for our signed cover sheet to get to her and then she will send on to SA!!! I desperately want it all sorted!!!! Xx

Guest jigarercivil

immi sa just started to accept new appication so i hope they will not take 30 days to finalised our application......but still finger crossed

Online app submitted 28/9/10 docs in post , motor vehicle mechanic .

tick toc tick toc !

Guest Hughescl

Hi online forms completed on the 4th Oct, sending signed cover sheet back to agent tomorrow to send all docs to SA

Husband is a carpenter

Claire

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

SA has just closed its list with regard to certain occupations. On the relevant British Expats thread about the closures, George Lombard has published the following reply:

I don't see the problem. South Australia opened up certain Schedule 3 occupations for state sponsorship, received a great wad of applications and reached their planning levels for those occupations in the current program year. Instead of stringing people along they've closed applications for those occupations. It may affect people who had pre-July ACS skills assessments but my guess is that they've taken into account those who they had previously sponsored in determining their planning levels.

FWIW this is going to be how all the states have to manage their quotas, right down to the last nurse, engineer, architect or whatever.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Migration Agent Registration Number 9601056

george[at]austimmigration[dot]com[dot]au

www.austimmigration.com.au

The emphasis is mine. I'm 100% sure that George is correct about this.

Cheers

Gill

Guest yorkspud
I did not apply but a friend of mine applied on 29/09/2010 from India his name might be Jigar. I may connect you to him if you want :biggrin::cool::wink:

Good luck:wubclub::goofy:

my partners daughter and her partner he a motor machanic applied nov /dec 2009 granted in feb 2010 still waiting visa sorry if this disapoints a few of you wish every one good luck including my family

Archived