register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest AndyH78

WA website

Guest AndyH78

Looks like the WA govt has overhauled the skilled migration website.

No new details on there realy, except to say that they are currently "finalising the SMPs with the DIAC"

Site seems a bit cumbersome at the moment, and its also missing the weather update which was a daily reminder of why I was going through this process in the first place.

The Department of Training and Workforce Development - Skilled Migration Western Australia

Guest Gollywobbler
Looks like the WA govt has overhauled the skilled migration website.

No new details on there realy, except to say that they are currently "finalising the SMPs with the DIAC"

Site seems a bit cumbersome at the moment, and its also missing the weather update which was a daily reminder of why I was going through this process in the first place.

The Department of Training and Workforce Development - Skilled Migration Western Australia

Hi Andy

Thanks very much for the link.

I've just had a look. It says that more information about Working Holiday makers will be published with the release of the State Migration Plans. That seems very strange to me. The holders of WH visas have nothing to do with the SMPs unless they want to try to migrate to Oz under the skilled stream once their WH visa expires.

I'm going to keep an eye on that and find out why WH visas and the SMPs are being linked together in this way.

Cheers and many thanks for the link, once again.

Gill

This is so frustrating I just keep on getting the following message

Service Temporarily Unavailable

Sorry!The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.

I thought it was because i was trying to access the page on my phone but it's the same on my laptop!

Interesting about the WHV, any info would be great, I'm nearing the end of my second whv and have been pestering state migration for almost 6 months now about sponsorship to apply for a 487 visa.

Cheryl