Problem with the document cover sheet changes of SA SS

Guest yorkh

I lodged my online application on September 27th and couriered all required documents along with printed document cover sheet on September 28th. However, I noticed that there are couple of new changes on the document cover sheet for 176/886 visa application today, for example, the address of delivery has been changed to level 5 from level 6; as well as the must-included document list changes and parts of the declaration.

I double checked and confirmed that I have enclosed all required documents listed in the new version of document cover sheet, but not sure and very concerned if there's any kind of impact with the old version.

Anyone can help share any idea or advice on this? I am quite convinced that there was no any kinds of hints for coming changes when I submitted application and printed the cover sheet from the online application system, therefore it looks not fair if to reject the application due to the change.

Hi, I would be interested to know also as I sent mine on the 27th using the sheet of the online application. Looks like we will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed.

yes, Ari, I have written to immigration SA to escalate the problem but no any response yet. I believe there should be more pelope in similar situation as we are.

Seems we can do nothing but keep waiting for answers at this moment.

Guest polymath
yes, Ari, I have written to immigration SA to escalate the problem but no any response yet. I believe there should be more pelope in similar situation as we are.

Seems we can do nothing but keep waiting for answers at this moment.

Hi guys, new to this forum. Where did you get the cover sheet? I can't find where to download. I am also planning to apply ss for south australia and still on the process of completing the required docs.

Thanks

Guest polymath

Another thing, did you upload any documents in lodging the application? If so, could you share them please. I am still confused on the requirements and the process.

Thanks again.

Another thing, did you upload any documents in lodging the application? If so, could you share them please. I am still confused on the requirements and the process.

Thanks again.

You will get the cover sheet with doc requirements once you submit online application, you cannot upload any documents but have to mail them to immi SA office.

Hi guys, new to this forum. Where did you get the cover sheet? I can't find where to download. I am also planning to apply ss for south australia and still on the process of completing the required docs.

Thanks

Hi

when u will fill the on-line application form up and submit... then the cover page will appear as a confirmation. u will need to print it then....additionally after submission when u will go for checking via on-line tracking system there u will find option for downloading this cover page but when i click it..it shows error so better when u lodge the application print it then...

Regards

Joy

Guest Ari3139

I spoke to the London office yesterday and explained that I thought the funds form said it was just for students. She looked internally and said that now you just need to submit the funds infomration on your online application form. She was going to double check and then let me know. However I looked this morning on the tracking page and the text has been updated to say the funds form is for students . I hope this clears the fund sheet confusion up for you.

Guest polymath

Thanks to all of you. Now the picture looks clearer. Is it possible to save the "cover sheet" then print later because I have no available printer at home.

I have also inquired about the "financial capacity" and they replied it is required only for students.

there are two option known to me..one is u need adobe acrobat or Microsoft office document image tools and 2nd one is u will get in online tracking page. u can print it where Internet is available as well as printer from the online tracking page.

Guest polymath

Thanks.

Is there any licensing or registration required for Civil Engineers in South Australia? It's one of the questions in the forms and I can't find the answer. Thanks

Guest jigarercivil

I have applied for civil engineer for SA ss..

you can write for civil engineer there is no any specific licence require but it does not mean i will not register in a future ...also you can write in a future i can join master degree et...;

got it ?

Thanks.

Is there any licensing or registration required for Civil Engineers in South Australia? It's one of the questions in the forms and I can't find the answer. Thanks

Guest polymath
I have applied for civil engineer for SA ss..

you can write for civil engineer there is no any specific licence require but it does not mean i will not register in a future ...also you can write in a future i can join master degree et...;

got it ?

Very nice answer. This will be a big help. Thanks

Archived