• Brisbane
    • Cairns
    • Canberra
    • Darwin
    • Melbourne
    • Perth
    • Sydney
    • Tasmania

Yeah from Cairns I'll stop off at all the sighs til I get to Brisbane, then meeting my mate and we're travelling from there to Sydney, then she'll go back home and if time and money allows I'll be going to Melbourne and maybe SA before going back to perth! I have a feeling i'll have to pick up several casual jobs on the way to fund this lol. At least you're going now Pablo, and you have your visa!!

Yeah from Cairns I'll stop off at all the sighs til I get to Brisbane, then meeting my mate and we're travelling from there to Sydney, then she'll go back home and if time and money allows I'll be going to Melbourne and maybe SA before going back to perth! I have a feeling i'll have to pick up several casual jobs on the way to fund this lol. At least you're going now Pablo, and you have your visa!!

Yeah mate,like i say,big heated debate last nite about it,just wanted to be 100% certain jan had thought of the things that COULD go wrong,i went on a bit too much tbh,talk a glass eye to sleep me,anyway im doing one of her fav nosebags,ribs cabbage and new taters for tea because i went on too much!

Still got to sell hse tho chickx,dreading it,then IF we sell im dreading all the sorting out,paperwork,bank accounts etc etc,then im dreading the S.A summer,come to think of it im dreading it all:biglaugh:,living the dream eh:wideeyed::biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi pablo

i have clicked Brisbane, the wife has been offered a job at the prince Charles hospital, thanks to kev and Brigit.

Hopefully we end up there.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
OMG. Does that mean you'll go soon? They've made their mind up???

Calm down woman, calm down................ the wife was offered this job months ago, but she can't make her mind up.

See what you girls put us men through, you torture us.:laugh:

Archived