• Brisbane
    • Cairns
    • Canberra
    • Darwin
    • Melbourne
    • Perth
    • Sydney
    • Tasmania

Just wondering like thats all,being a nose disease,AND seeing if i can post a poll!(doesnt look like i can going on the preview post!)Lmao,ive done it!! some achievement for me,i tell yer!Bill gates eat yer heart out!:jiggy::jiggy:

Soz if ive forgotten anywhere:wink:

Guest guest37336

You Barsteward Pablo.

Where were you when I posted my thread this morning about how to include a poll in a thread? Sue and Annette were the only two good enough to post. OK, so Annette asked me that the poll should be not to long, :biglaugh::wubclub:, but at least they answered.

Kept that one quiet mate, looks as if I'm the last remaining technophobe now.:mad::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony:wink:

Hey there Pabs, I participated in your poll and yes it works ya clever .......... What is it with you Liverpudliands, good a football, singing etc etc.... how on earth can us Mancs ever live up to your standard? tee hee.

Catch ya soon. Ley x

:biglaugh: Check you out - being all 'techy'. :wink:

Have participated in your poll, but you already know where I'm hoping to be headed, but couldn't have you going through all that new learning and not take part :)

Thankyou ks,knew i could rely on YOU:wubclub:,This is a scientific bit of research i'l have yer know,and wherever all the brits are heading im going the other way:cute::tongue:

Hey there Pabs, I participated in your poll and yes it works ya clever .......... What is it with you Liverpudliands, good a football, singing etc etc.... how on earth can us Mancs ever live up to your standard? tee hee.

Catch ya soon. Ley x

MMMMmmmm:skeptical:,thankyou ley:wink:

You Barsteward Pablo.

Where were you when I posted my thread this morning about how to include a poll in a thread? Sue and Annette were the only two good enough to post. OK, so Annette asked me that the poll should be not to long, :biglaugh::wubclub:, but at least they answered.

Kept that one quiet mate, looks as if I'm the last remaining technophobe now.:mad:

Cheers Tony:wink:

Thats what gave me the idea tone,sue's answer,gonna be pollsville alabama on here now i tell yer!:GEEK::idea::emoticon_doctor_sna:happy_face_outlaw_s:xmasnorthpole:

You am a clever chuffer Pabs,doin' Polls an all that!Werd yer learn tha?:wink:

:biglaugh: Just twiddling mucker:biggrin:,im off out now for bacon ribs,crusty bread and cabbage for the tea,she loves that,and i was going on last nite about oz to her,painting all the worst case scenarios to be sure she's thought of it all.:rolleyes:

Up to now she's been stung by a blue ringed octopus,beaten up by a load of roos,infected with malaria,caught dengue fever,been abducted by some prisoner cell block h lesbians at the sydney mardi gras,we havnt found work in a year and were outside the british embassy asking for some barm cakes,other than that were "living the dream":biggrin:

oh yeah and some stodge for me now,pies and pasties,bad hangover,catch yer later rock

:biglaugh: Just twiddling mucker:biggrin:,im off out now for bacon ribs,crusty bread and cabbage for the tea,she loves that,and i was going on last nite about oz to her,painting all the worst case scenarios to be sure she's thought of it all.:rolleyes:

Up to now she's been stung by a blue ringed octopus,beaten up by a load of roos,infected with malaria,caught dengue fever,been abducted by some prisoner cell block h lesbians at the sydney mardi gras,we havnt found work in a year and were outside the british embassy asking for some barm cakes,other than that were "living the dream":biggrin:

oh yeah and some stodge for me now,pies and pasties,bad hangover,catch yer later rock

Buenos Notchas Pabs,keep lookin after the arl ticker!

Voted but not sure I actually should have!! Not emigrating but WHV'ing it for a couple years!! So if I wreck your tally I'm sorry and take one off Brisbane! (well Buderim, but closest to it!)

Nah,doesnt matter mate,your welcome to vote:wink:

Just wondering like thats all,being a nose disease,AND seeing if i can post a poll!(doesnt look like i can going on the preview post!)Lmao,ive done it!! some achievement for me,i tell yer!Bill gates eat yer heart out!:jiggy::jiggy:

Soz if ive forgotten anywhere:wink:

Well done :biggrin:

Yeahhhh! It looks great. I'm a bit stuck actually, was thinking of maybe starting off in Perth and working around that way for a few months, and then after seeing a bit of WA, check out Alice Springs/Ayers Rock and then go to Cairns, what dya reckon?

Sounds great chickx,maybe a trip to bali while your in perth?(money allowing),then yes the touristy "must see" places like alice/ayres,cairns for some beach life,the barrier reef,whitsundays etc,and then maybe down to melb,catch up with some of the girls like sunny and olly?ahhhh i wish i'd have done all that instead of wasting me life and £ on ale!!!

Archived