GSM online application - Countries of residence

Lauren82

Good Evening!

I am after a little help.

I am completing the online application for GSM I am at the 45% mark and it is asking 'Countries of residence'

Me and the OH have only ever lived in the UK, and I have double and triple checked all previous questions have been answered correctly, however it is requiring dates from and to of countries of residence in the last 10 years.

Do I have to fill this out as saying UK from a date 10 years ago until now? as there is no option to select have never lived elsewhere, or have I gone wrong somewhere???????????? :err:

Lauren

Good Evening!

I am after a little help.

I am completing the online application for GSM I am at the 45% mark and it is asking 'Countries of residence'

Me and the OH have only ever lived in the UK, and I have double and triple checked all previous questions have been answered correctly, however it is requiring dates from and to of countries of residence in the last 10 years.

Do I have to fill this out as saying UK from a date 10 years ago until now? as there is no option to select have never lived elsewhere, or have I gone wrong somewhere???????????? :err:

Lauren

Yes, that is what you have to say, that you have lived in UK from a date 10 years ago until now. The application wont let you go beyond 10 years back anyway. Hope this helps.

Archived