Sign in to follow this  
Guest sonnycheeba

20 years old nvq 2 and 3 plumbing wanting to move to OZ!

Guest sonnycheeba

Hi people my name is sonny and i am 20 this is my first post as i am new to this, since i was about 17 i have been wanting to move to australia i went for 3 months in 2008 and since then have had my heart set on it.

I am qualified in plumbing with city and guilds level 2 and 3 and also nvq 2 and 3...

I have tried to research on job opportunities, average wage, licenses but its all a bit confusing so if anyone who has taken this route or knows exactly what is what please inform me.

I want to move to the gold coast area aswell.

Thankyou in advance peeps x

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest MarkChris

Hi, I was a plumber in the UK. I am now in Oz, it is a long route as I am now finding out that there is a LOT of retraining. I did have to show evidence of min of four years in the trade for my trade assessment application. To my knowledge, Queensland are not accepting plumbers at the mo. Other states are, but they have a habit of changing. So Queensland may do when you apply.