Victorian Gas exam help?

Guest lee t

To anybody who can help??

I am due to sit the Victorian Plumbing commisions equivalent of the UK CORGI assessment.

If any other UK plumbers/Gas fitters have sit this exam any information about how diffrent it is to the UK or advise would be very much appreciated....

Or your experience with converting your qualification to Vic PIC subclass would be very welcome.:wacko:

Cheers

To anybody who can help??

I am due to sit the Victorian Plumbing commisions equivalent of the UK CORGI assessment.

If any other UK plumbers/Gas fitters have sit this exam any information about how diffrent it is to the UK or advise would be very much appreciated....

Or your experience with converting your qualification to Vic PIC subclass would be very welcome.:wacko:

Cheers

I havent sat the exam but I am in the industry. I can only suggest a good review of AS5601

Cheers Gunner,

Been like the Bible to the religious for me in the last couple of weeks and this is only the start of the fun, have to sit all Vic pic exams to get sub classes... No one really take your serious with a provisional registration so struggling to find work... Thanks anyway any other info would be welcomed....

Archived