Elliott-Family

Wish Mr E Good Luck

I would like to wish my dear husband all the luck in the world starting is new job in oz today:yes:

as a family its been a tough old two years, we got caught up in the CSL lists, my dear dad died, the house refusedto sell, we have been through so much stress but have stuck it out together, we made the tough decision for ian to start a really good job he was offered that meant he would have to leave us behind to sell the house, however we were really lucky to exchange contracts two days before he departed so will be follwoing him in a couple of weeks

so hun, i know its been really hard for you going over on your own, best of luck for starting your new job

lots of love wifey, child and mutts xxxxxxx:wink:

23/11/08 skills ass passed. 24/11/08 online 175 applied for. Feb 09 NBV reg'. 14/05/09 CO assigned 11/06/09.

Visa granted 16-7-09, flew out Sept 10- now living the dream and loving it, Whoopy

Sounds like you've had a tough couple of years, glad it's all coming together now though! Good luck to your husband :)

Wishing Mr E all the very best for his first day at work, I am sure he will have a nervous but brilliant day!! :hug: x

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

all the luck in the world Mr E, you deserve it X

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy:

All the very best to you all. It's been tough.

XXX

Annette, Steve, Ben and Buddy the dog.

<>< :wubclub:

Thanks guys, what with 1 thing or another it has been a really tough 2yrs and i think at some point 1 or all of us doubted we'd ever get here. But, here i am with claire n Jack coming over in a couple of weeks. Hopefully by this time i'll have sorted a rental, bought a car and actually remember someones name at work.

Today was my first day, I'm a registered psych nurse. I felt a little out of my depth cos all the terminology is different so at times i didnt have a clue what they were on about. Everyone seemed really friendly tho n seemed to know more about me then i did of them? After 1 day i cant really say too much as its too early but i'm planning on going back again tomorrow so cant be too bad eh.

Ian

23/11/08 skills ass passed. 24/11/08 online 175 applied for. Feb 09 NBV reg'. 14/05/09 CO assigned 11/06/09.

Visa granted 16-7-09, flew out Sept 10- now living the dream and loving it, Whoopy

I would like to wish my dear husband all the luck in the world starting is new job in oz today:yes:

as a family its been a tough old two years, we got caught up in the CSL lists, my dear dad died, the house refusedto sell, we have been through so much stress but have stuck it out together, we made the tough decision for ian to start a really good job he was offered that meant he would have to leave us behind to sell the house, however we were really lucky to exchange contracts two days before he departed so will be follwoing him in a couple of weeks

so hun, i know its been really hard for you going over on your own, best of luck for starting your new job

What a lovely post. Good luck to you all!!!

I know how you feel and you are so so so close now !!!!!

Enjoy your last few weeks in uk as you are going to be Now sing with me

LIVING IN A LAND DOWNUNDER

Whoo hoo so excited for you all xx

Emma and Gang

Sept 07 Pathway D gone 6th Nov 08 TRA Passed 26th Feb 09 Visa lodged 21st Mar 09 SS sent 9th Jul 09 SS approved 25th Feb 10 CO 17th Mar 10 GOT IT May 10 validated april 11 oneway

Guest sh7t man no way

good luck mr e---knock them dead:wubclub:lol alan

Glad everything has worked out for you. Sometimes these hurdles are put in our way to test us. I hope he enjoys his new job and it will be good when you can all be together again to enjoy your new life together.

Thanks guys, what with 1 thing or another it has been a really tough 2yrs and i think at some point 1 or all of us doubted we'd ever get here. But, here i am with claire n Jack coming over in a couple of weeks. Hopefully by this time i'll have sorted a rental, bought a car and actually remember someones name at work.

Today was my first day, I'm a registered psych nurse. I felt a little out of my depth cos all the terminology is different so at times i didnt have a clue what they were on about. Everyone seemed really friendly tho n seemed to know more about me then i did of them? After 1 day i cant really say too much as its too early but i'm planning on going back again tomorrow so cant be too bad eh.

Ian

Pleased to hear you had a good first day, Hope tomorrow is just as good, if not better!

All the very best Ian!!

Dawn x

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Guest sunnyday

What a lovely first post!! I've missed your first day so good luck for your first week Ian :)

Guest siamsusie

Congratulations on your achievements and heres to a wonderful life Down Under for you all

Susie x

Good luck Mr. E on the new job

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Guest juliemtaylor

Great news your job is going well Ian, how is the house hunting. Let me know if I can help re Mornington etc xxx

Julie x