UK meet up at bluewater in Kent !!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the kids were all great and was lovely to ll be able to talk about aour dreams and fears xxx

Let try and meet again when the kids are off before christmas !!!

Don't think i will get tim there as he doesnt do parties :biglaugh: oh and people from the internet :biglaugh:

See you all soon Em amd boys x

Yes the kids were all great and was lovely to ll be able to talk about aour dreams and fears xxx

Let try and meet again when the kids are off before christmas !!!

Don't think i will get tim there as he doesnt do parties :biglaugh: oh and people from the internet :biglaugh:

See you all soon Em amd boys x

pauls the same anyway he wont talk about oz untill he sees our visa, hes had enougth of the rollercoaster so hes shut down :wacko:

jools x

I understand how paul feels and the A word was not allowed to be mentioned in our house for a while until be got visa then we were busy getting it validated but now we are waiting for the house to sell we are getting back to the A word being banned again !!!

Have everything crossed for 1st nov will be checking for you hun :wink:

Or a evening shopping trip!

Sounds good bluewater has fab restaurants we could have dinner wine or not wine !!!

Bit of shopping child free !!!!

Sounds a plan

We could meet at a restaurant one evening then who ever wants to shop first can or for the none shoppers we can meet for coffee or wine before the meal :wink:

Em x

Archived