UK meet up at bluewater in Kent !!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest edwardsfamily

ok, we now have extra if thats ok?

2 friends of mine are joining us if you are ok with gate crashers :)

Zoe with William, 6, Lola, 4 and madaline, 3 and

Angela with Ethan, 6 and Nyra, 4 so 3 extra little girls for Mia to play with.

Zoe is off to secret harbour on 8th february...flights booked!

Angela is still unsure about going at all even though her hubby has sponsership....we need to work on her ladies!!

hope its not raining too much xxx

Right here we go

Emma and Tim

Harrison 6

George 4

Michelle and neil

Mia 4

Jools and paul

Zack 5

Josh 3

Aimie and brian

Lewis 7

George 5

All going same place so will all be able to meet in Oz

24 hours to go !!!!

Thanks once again the boys are jumpimg round talking about all the children and has informed me it joshua not josh :biglaugh:

Angela

ethan 6

Nyra 4

Zoe

William 6

Lola 4

Madaline 3

Have you said about the chicken pox :biggrin:

Guest edwardsfamily

i was thinking that....hope they have enough tables etc!!

yes, here here.....well done Emma :)

will let them know but pretty sure they have all had it so dont worry xxx

i was thinking that....hope they have enough tables etc!!

yes, here here.....well done Emma :)

will let them know but pretty sure they have all had it so dont worry xxx

Ok will not worry and ladies it is my pleasure or in true Oz style no drama !!!!!

We will work on angela i am feeling sorry for her already :biglaugh:

Hi Ladies!!!

Have just had a message from a girl i met on here a couple of years ago who would also like to come along tomorrow if everyone is okay with that!!!

She is also called Michelle...how confusing is this gonna get!!!!!:confused: and will be bringing Kiera 6, Erin 4 and Liam 1!!

Michelle and her family actually made the move to perth last year, but for a few reasons it wasnt the right time for them and they have come back to the UK for the time being. I think they do plan to return one day in the future when the timing is better for them!

Will be good to hear some real perth life experience i think and i am sure she can let us know some steer clears and some must do's as well!!!

Am sure she will be along in a bit to add to thread and introduce herself.....

We really are gonna be taking over Bluewater!!!! This is gonna be a party!!!!

Woohoo!

xxx

Guest michelledenham

Hello,

I am Michelle too!! And like Michelle said, I have actually lived in Perth, but then had a baby! With 3 young kids aged 5, 3 and newborn it all got abit too much and we came home.

Hubby (Jon) LOVED it and feels very 'homesick' for the place. Kids loved it too but friends we did make either moved too far away or 'came back'.

Would be lovely to see you all and chat. I will not have any negative vibes just a '*** for tat' view.

Hope this is ok.

See you all tomorrow

Hello,

I am Michelle too!! And like Michelle said, I have actually lived in Perth, but then had a baby! With 3 young kids aged 5, 3 and newborn it all got abit too much and we came home.

Hubby (Jon) LOVED it and feels very 'homesick' for the place. Kids loved it too but friends we did make either moved too far away or 'came back'.

Would be lovely to see you all and chat. I will not have any negative vibes just a '*** for tat' view.

Hope this is ok.

See you all tomorrow

Hello Michelle

will be great meeting you tomorrow and can understand why you came back but i also know how your husbande feels as i feel the same jut strange being homesick in your home !!!

Well I think you will be meeting friends this time who are not coming back :wink:

See you soon xx

Right i have wrote it down now will just edit it so come back to see if there are any changes :biggrin: Have highlighted all those who have a visa in purple.

Emma & Tim

Harrison 6

George 4

Michelle & Neil

Mia 4

Jools & paul

Zack 5

Josh 3

Aimie & brian

Lewis 7

George 5

Angela & mark

Ethan 6

Nyra 4

Zoe & craig

William 6

Lola 4

Madaline 3

Michelle & Jon

Kiera 6

Erin 4

Liam 1

Was going to put details of visas ect but thought this was enough for us all to remember xx

So we are meeting outside macdonalds by the play area or under cover if it is raining !

Do we all know where that is ?

Oh my goodness, it is gonna be a party!!! The kids will love it!!

I think i will have to print this out to remember everyone!!!

shall we bring name stickers..:biglaugh: hahaha!!!

and who's gonna volunteer to make the PIO sign so we can all find each other???LOL!!! :laugh:

Have the labels will put our names on them the kids will love it xx

We all have the gut's to up sticks and move to the otherside of the world I would say we will all be happy enough to wear name stickers

hi emma

all sounds like fun. i nearly wish i could come to this meet. anyway i will wait paitently till you all arrive.

loving it in ellenbrook, thought it would be too far in land before we came. but supprised that i feel so at home. kids in good school, property affordable and really great kid friendly area's. 20mins drive to beach which is fine and 30mins into the city. so dont ruleout ellenbrook all you lot.

have fun.

kelly.x

hi emma

all sounds like fun. i nearly wish i could come to this meet. anyway i will wait paitently till you all arrive.

loving it in ellenbrook, thought it would be too far in land before we came. but supprised that i feel so at home. kids in good school, property affordable and really great kid friendly area's. 20mins drive to beach which is fine and 30mins into the city. so dont ruleout ellenbrook all you lot.

have fun.

kelly.x

Hi Kelly

You keep that wine ready forus we are all coming soon :biggrin:

Thanks for the advice :biggrin:

Right plan B everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

There is a macdonalds that is down the road from bluewater and my friend is a manager there she can let us have the upstairs for a couple of hours and will sort balloons ect !!! It will still be open to others but she said most people stay downstairs and there is toilets up stairs as well, she is off tomorrow but she said the girls will look after us !!!

Then the kids can play we can chat and we will be in the warm and dry !!!!

If you want we can meet at bluewater still at 11 then we can do the conger down to the party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The macdonalds is the old road end but if you are coming from the motorway come off for bluewater then go past bluewater and it is at the end of the road before you get to the round about !!!

Sorry for last minute change just want us to have fun and be able to chat and kids enjoy themselves its not what you know its who you know.

We do have to give them our car reg so we dont get a ticket.

PARTY :jiggy:

Can you let me know where you want to meet bluewater or the new macdonalds !!

If we don't here from someone i will go to bluewater macdonalds to pick them up for the party but if you do know where the new macdonalds is see you there 11:30

Oh we do live life on the egde :biglaugh:

See you all soon

Em and Boys