UK meet up at bluewater in Kent !!

Hi stupid me i have only just realised how close Bluewater is, only 1hr 15 not too bad, we are in Hampshire. I would loved to have come along but cant do next Tuesday so have fun and i will try and make the next meet. Were also heading for WA (hopefully).

Michelle

Will arrange another one soon and bluewater is fab worth the trip down :wink:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right it's is nearly Tuesday and i am excited !!!!!

I will be coming alone as I have a spotty Harrison and a george who is properly highly contagious !!!

Right so if you can post a bit about yourselfs we can have a bit of an idea who we are all meeting.

So for me I am Emma, hubby Tim, Harrison 6, George 4, we have our 176 visa and have been to australia twice 2007 to see if we would want to live there and may this year to validate our visa, we are just waiting to sell the house then we are off to perth (carramar area).

See you all outside macdonalds play area at 11 oh and don't leave me there too long as i will have no kids and will look odd on my own :biglaugh:

Emma x

ok here goes, im jools, hubbie paul zack 5 josh 3.

we havent got our visa yet:mad: im a hairdresser waiting on the smp.

were heading to wa probably yanchep somewhere nor anyway.

weve been to oz once and cant wait to get back there.

looking forward to meeting everyone and doing some xmas shopping lol:jiggy:

jools x

Hey...

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Tues and chatting about experiences & Dreams!!

'Im Michelle, soon to be married to Neil and we have Mia 4.

Neil is an accountant :GEEK: so he is main Visa applicant. We have state sponsorship from WA and waiting on our 176.

We will prob be heading NOR, Hillarys or surrounding area hopefully. We were over in Perth April 2009 and loved it! Hoping visa will be granted in new year, then wedding in June then plan to be gone in August!!!

See you all on Tuesday!!

xx

Guest edwardsfamily

hi Emma,

yey...nearly tuesday!!

ok, i'm Aimie (31) Husband is Brian (44). i'm a nurse, hes an electrician. We were waiting for the 176 but got held up in all the SMP stuff and suddenly he got a job offer a month ago :)

We are heading to quinns rocks/carramar/ any where in between. Waiting to sell our house too, but will be going january/ february even if we have to rent it out. Although its looking positive, its only been on the market a week and we have had 3 viewings already!

We are bringing 7 year old Lewis and 5 year old George :)

Emma....how will i know its you?! You cant miss me, i'm nearly 6 ft tall with blond hair and 2 very loud boys in tow!!

See you tomorrow xxx

Guest edwardsfamily
Right so far we have 3 ladies with 5 children all about the same age (2 not coming :cry:)

All of us have been to oz and we all loved the same areas :biggrin:

1 has a visa other 2 are waiting but wont be long !!!!

Anyone else adding ?

Em x

oh... so we are coming on a 457 which will hopefully be quickly converted to PR and yes have been to WA before as we have friends and family there, although it was 9 years ago so i am sure alot has changed since then :)

Lovely to here from you aimie.

right so that is 4 lovely ladies 5 children and all going north lovely.

You wont be able to miss me i will be the saddo at the park with no kids :biglaugh:

I am only 5 ft 2 with shortish dark hair oh and think its going to be rainging tomorrow typical !!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all shame my boys wont be there !!! George still hasnt got the chicken pox but not taking any chances xx

Did you see harry hill saturday ?

Guest edwardsfamily

i caught some of it, but was busy. kids watched it....whys that? i'm intrugued.....!!

bloody rain, hopefully at our next meet up that wont be an issue :)

Guest edwardsfamily

By the way, my boys have had chicken pox so probably wouldnt get it again. saying that our eldest (16 year old Daisy) has had it 3 times!! and if the spots are dry he isnt contagious any more anyway and there isnt much you can do if the other is brewing it. Up to you but the boys would love to meet your boys :)

By the way, my boys have had chicken pox so probably wouldnt get it again. saying that our eldest (16 year old Daisy) has had it 3 times!! and if the spots are dry he isnt contagious any more anyway and there isnt much you can do if the other is brewing it. Up to you but the boys would love to meet your boys :)

Thats kind to say and the spots are all dried up but George will be contagious as its before you get the spots you spread it !!!!

But other kids might not have had it !!!

Oh i dont know what to do !!!

Anyone else ????

Guest edwardsfamily
Thats kind to say and the spots are all dried up but George will be contagious as its before you get the spots you spread it !!!!

But other kids might not have had it !!!

Oh i dont know what to do !!!

Anyone else ????

how long has it been since he came out in the spots? if its more than 14 days the other one is probably not going to....trust me, im a nurse!!

like i say, up to you. but i would be happy for you to bring them :)

how long has it been since he came out in the spots? if its more than 14 days the other one is probably not going to....trust me, im a nurse!!

like i say, up to you. but i would be happy for you to bring them :)

i agree em, my two have had it but even if they hadent i would want them to get it young and out of the way:yes:

bring the boys it will be cool:hug:

jools x

Right here we go

Emma and Tim

Harrison 6

George 4

Michelle and neil

Mia 4

Jools and paul

Zack 5

Josh 3

Aimie and brian

Lewis 7

George 5

All going same place so will all be able to meet in Oz

24 hours to go !!!!

Thanks once again the boys are jumpimg round talking about all the children and has informed me it joshua not josh :biglaugh:

Haha...

dont worry ladies, i think i shall be making Mia cuddle up to George and Harrison so she gets it!! She's managed to swerve it every time the rest of the class have had it, and she needs to get it out of the way before our wedding in June!!!

Have just let her know all the names of the boys, she's slightly concerned about all the boys and no girls so is bringing some girly toys along!!! Bless!!

Looking forward to meeting you all.....if i can find this play area!!!

Michelle xxx

Guest edwardsfamily

hi michelle,

i am waiting for my friend Zoe to get back to me but i think she is coming too.....

if so, she has Lola, 4 and madeline, 3 and william, 6 and shes off to secret harbour in february. A few more girls for Mia hopefully!

will let you know when i hear from her :)

Right here we go

Emma and Tim

Harrison 6

George 4

Michelle and neil

Mia 4

Jools and paul

Zack 5

Josh 3

Aimie and brian

Lewis 7

George 5

All going same place so will all be able to meet in Oz

24 hours to go !!!!

Thanks once again the boys are jumpimg round talking about all the children and has informed me it joshua not josh :biglaugh:

only when he is naughty which is most of the time so i guess your right boys lol:notworthy:

jools x

Haha...

dont worry ladies, i think i shall be making Mia cuddle up to George and Harrison so she gets it!! She's managed to swerve it every time the rest of the class have had it, and she needs to get it out of the way before our wedding in June!!!

Have just let her know all the names of the boys, she's slightly concerned about all the boys and no girls so is bringing some girly toys along!!! Bless!!

Looking forward to meeting you all.....if i can find this play area!!!

Michelle xxx

dont worry michelle my zackery's best friend at school is a girl, i think she does his work for him lol

jools x