After 3 years things are about to happen or are they?

Guest ajfinlay

Guest ajfinlay

We started this whole process 3 years ago and got our case office Feb 2009. There was one thing missing from the application (which we had sent already) We quickly got the required document and by the time it got back to our agent and to our case office hes skill was taken off the skills list - Gutted wasnt the word as we went back down the pile. In the mean time i had my 3rd child and was about to add her to application when out of the blue we have been requested for our meds and police checks. Our meds are booked for 12th October however this is way we face the problem.

My husband has been suffering with really bad headaches and was admitted tio hopsital for tests (this was precautionary as hes mum dies similar age 20 years ago of a brain hemarage) Everything was normal except on the final MRI Angiagram he was found to have 3 small anuerysm 'blebs' These are not anurysms and the Dr said if he was to get 20 people in off the street 90% of people may have them. He is on no treatment however the Dr has advised to have scans every 2 or 3 years for 10 years just to keep en eye on them.

Do you thimk this could spoil our chances of the visa? :arghh:We are going on a PR175

ANY HELP AT ALL WELCOME

Thanks

Amanda

Guest Gollywobbler
We started this whole process 3 years ago and got our case office Feb 2009. There was one thing missing from the application (which we had sent already) We quickly got the required document and by the time it got back to our agent and to our case office hes skill was taken off the skills list - Gutted wasnt the word as we went back down the pile. In the mean time i had my 3rd child and was about to add her to application when out of the blue we have been requested for our meds and police checks. Our meds are booked for 12th October however this is way we face the problem.

My husband has been suffering with really bad headaches and was admitted tio hopsital for tests (this was precautionary as hes mum dies similar age 20 years ago of a brain hemarage) Everything was normal except on the final MRI Angiagram he was found to have 3 small anuerysm 'blebs' These are not anurysms and the Dr said if he was to get 20 people in off the street 90% of people may have them. He is on no treatment however the Dr has advised to have scans every 2 or 3 years for 10 years just to keep en eye on them.

Do you thimk this could spoil our chances of the visa? :arghh:We are going on a PR175

ANY HELP AT ALL WELCOME

Thanks

Amanda

Hi Amanda

I found a really useful description about the Health requirement for migration earlier today. Please see the link below:

Australian visa Health Requirements - Did you know? - Migration Help

I can't see how meeding a brain scan every couple of years would be called "significant cost." However the MOC will want a report from the Consultant who is dealing with the condition for your OH, I should think, as your agent should know and should already have advised you about.

Cheers

Gill

Guest ajfinlay

Thanks for your help with this, it has really helped us a lot. I just hope the letter from the consultant is promising - Will post when i have some good news

Archived