You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Cerberus1

Moving to Victoria? Join our state specific forum

We've created a new forum for our members in Victoria (& for anyone heading to Victoria). The website is http://www.lifeinvictoria.com

It's only just gone online today, so very much in its infancy at the moment (& some sections still have to be added). It's based on the next version of the forum software, so there'll be a couple of differences to pomsinoz and some new features such as 'facebook connect' which will allows for simplified registration & login using your facebook account details.

Rob

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Looking Good.

A bit of a learning curve at the moment Tony, but I'll get the hang of it. Thought I better try and get things working with the default template first, before attempting anything customised.

Looking Good.

Well sign up and come and talk to me Tony, it's boring talking to myself lol:biggrin:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Have joined just now,same username as here.

You can take the man out of the bog but you can't take the bog out of the man

Follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/Nigelinoz

Have joined just now,same username as here.

Thanks Nigel, at least I won't be on my own, I seem to have flooded the board chatting to myself, hubby not impressed, pmsl:biglaugh:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest sunnyday
Thanks Nigel, at least I won't be on my own, I seem to have flooded the board chatting to myself, hubby not impressed, pmsl:biglaugh:

I have signed too, I was chucking too myself at you being top poster :laugh:

I have signed too, I was chucking too myself at you being top poster :laugh:

Well I have to have a head start to beat all of you lol.:biggrin:

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Well, I joined, reminds me of worldofglasscraft but with a yellow bit.

Good luck with it and as you learn stuff can you pm me and give me some clues .....please:biggrin:

Guest sunnyday
Well I have to have a head start to beat all of you lol.:biggrin:

I know I'm prob. being highly stupid but when I post I can't see a button to post, its just not there!! Is that how you plan to beat me!!? by taking away the post button :biglaugh:

I know I'm prob. being highly stupid but when I post I can't see a button to post, its just not there!! Is that how you plan to beat me!!? by taking away the post button :biglaugh:

PMSL did you put your glasses on:tongue: If you click on the forum you want and then look at the top of the thread there is a big blue button that says reply or "New Thread"

Guest sunnyday
PMSL did you put your glasses on:tongue: If you click on the forum you want and then look at the top of the thread there is a big blue button that says reply or "New Thread"

:laugh: I wrote the msg in response to your welcome and clicked on reply to thread and nothing happened the msg just disappeared :huh::cry:

We've created a new forum for our members in Victoria (& for anyone heading to Victoria). The website is Victoria Discussion Forum

It's only just gone online today, so very much in its infancy at the moment (& some sections still have to be added). It's based on the next version of the forum software, so there'll be a couple of differences to pomsinoz and some new features such as 'facebook connect' which will allows for simplified registration & login using your facebook account details.

Rob

I have just registered in your new forum...... How do I know if I am a guest or a member... I tried to make a comment but I was advised I could not at this time... how long do I have to wait before it is activated? Catherine

:laugh: I wrote the msg in response to your welcome and clicked on reply to thread and nothing happened the msg just disappeared :huh::cry:

They probably think you are a spammer and you are banned for life:wink:

I have just registered in your new forum...... How do I know if I am a guest or a member... I tried to make a comment but I was advised I could not at this time... how long do I have to wait before it is activated? Catherine

Apologies.... think it is sorted now...... Am just impatient

Once you type in to the reply box instead of clicking the blue button on top try the post quick reply at the bottom right of the box. Otherwise not sure, but hey I guess I will remain top poster lol:idea:

Apologies.... think it is sorted now...... Am just impatient

Hi Catherine, no worries, I think Rob is off checking everything out as there are bound to be a few teething troubles, lol.:wubclub:

Have joined same user name. :wubclub:

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink:

Have joined same user name. :wubclub:

Hi Petals

Just seen you but for some reason it won't let me add you as a friend:cry:

Kate

Guest sunnyday

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i have no quick reply button boo hoo

I'm going to try logging in and out again

How am I supposed to register when I can't even get the image verification right, I saw a foreign a!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i have no quick reply button boo hoo

I'm going to try logging in and out again

Don't worry hun, if you cant get on I will come round and help tomorrow. Just off for dinner now.

Don't worry got it, but Rob you need to change the time, it says 9.59 when it's 10.59 :cute:

Guest sunnyday
Don't worry hun, if you cant get on I will come round and help tomorrow. Just off for dinner now.

Thanks Kate, when I double click on reply it just brings up a white screen with nothing on it, might be my lap top!! Enjoy dinner :wubclub:

You don't even need to click the reply button there's a blue box underneath, just type in that and hit quick reply!