Guest guest30085

Women ONLY Thread

.............hope your all well ladies..............I am going to be away for a while..........have been waiting .....but now it's here a little apprehensive...........have enjoyed all the threads ..........but over the years this one has been my support.............thank you............so till next time....!

..........baxt hai sastimos tiri patragi ..........tink x

Take care Tink ... as always you are in my prayers ... x

Guest Guest16631

.........found this thread back on page 15.,.........:shocked:......well I have gone and come back...!

.........and thank you to all the well wishes..........it does help to know someone is there.....

.........would like to send some good wishes to those still unwell ,those waiting on results........

..........and to wish everyone a merry Christmas........:xmas20::xmas16:

...........this is a good thread ladies.......and many wannabe's ...........for a bit if support and a good laugh...!

..........so Christmas cheer for the women's thread..........tink x

:xmas1::xmas11::xmas2:

BB CREAM

Ladies if you haven't tried this give it a shot.

"Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 9 in 1 results: Primes, moisturises, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish. SPF 25"

The one I tried was rimmel as per quote above but it is really good and at 6.99 pounds not too bad price either. I am not a make up person but I am fast trying to become one and losing for easy ways. and as my skin is pale foundations can really be too heavy, except mineral powders which take a bit longer. So with the bb cream apply with a brush is best over moisturised skin and it really does even out skin. I put some concealer under my eyes and some mascara and I am all go, when I don't have time for make up routine but sick of looking crap. Also you cannot go past this mascara if you can find it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maybelline-Lash-Stylist-Volume-Mascara/dp/B006GBU3EK/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1361721431&sr=1-1

and this is from someone who hates applying make up and has not time so if that's you, give it a bash.

Whats all the talk I keep hearing about with mineral makeup?Is it powder type foundation??????And where can I pick some up cheap (don't wanna spend a fortune if I don't like it)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Yeah i think its a powder type. Im definitely not a makeup expert tho lol. I hardly wear any other than a bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner if im going out

Could prob be doing with some foundation though - casper the ghost look isnt good anymore!

Sorry meant to add - try superdrug because they do loads of different brands and some should be reasonable. You'll probably pay around £7 for some maybeline stuff

Sorry meant to add - try superdrug because they do loads of different brands and some should be reasonable. You'll probably pay around £7 for some maybeline stuff
Ooh thanks SS!Might have to have a squizz this week!£7 is'nt bad is it?My twin got hers off the shopping channel in Oz and paid $39!!!She swears by it so I have to give it a go!lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Mineral make up powder is good, especially the foundation, so easy and you absolutely cannot go wrong or get jaw line marks or anything. I have bought a brand called designer brands in Oz (which was dead cheap) and max factor which was cheapish I think. Max factor didn't perfectly match my skin though, but it did come with it's own brush which was easy. But I am pale so really have to choose foundies carefully. My mum bought me bare minerals for a gift which is good too, but I must admit the cheaper ones I have tried are just as good.

Dearest Ladies, lend me your ears. I've been woefully absent from Pomsinoz for the past several weeks. but that time has been put to very good use. As you may or may not know--I am a doctor as well as a patient. I suffer from a variety of autoimmune conditions so I've always had a keen interest in what can help me get better and in what can help me get worse.

Long story short I've learned a lot over these past years and in the past few weeks have come across through further research of certain dietary changes that can be beneficial which I would just like to share.

Two main things that I've learned is that wheat in all its shapes and forms need to be avoided as well as other gluten containing cereals--actually they advice a complete cut out of most cereals until gut healing has taken place and then slowly millet, buckwheat or quinoa can be introduced.

Me being me have cut out everything else but for a bit of rice for my carbs.

The second important thing is with regard to the milk we consume--more info on this is available on Dr. Keith Woodfords blog and in his book the devil in the milk. A short synopsis of the issues with our milk can be found here at Milk and medicine - http://internationaldoctors.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/milk-and-medicine.html

So needless to say I've now cut out milk and gluten from my diet--and am already starting to feel better.

To top it all I have also switched completely to the use of coconut oil and all things coconut. Coconut oil --esp the ketones that it provides has been shown to be beneficial to the brain especially in Alzheimers, Parkinsons and in autism.

So this is my diet in a nutshell and I aim to keep you posted on how its going. I feel that those who suffer from various cancers too may benefit from certain aspects of this diet in addition to certain other non-conventional therapies.

Please read about GAPSyndrome for more info.

P.S ---I have no personal pecuniary interests in any of the diets and issues mentioned:biggrin:. Just sharing because I know many of us on here suffer a lot--just hoping that this may help in some small way.

Don't judge even if you've walked a mile in their shoes. They haven't walked in yours yet!

Guest Guest16631

.........thanks for sharing whoiam .................and I do hope it works for you................it's surprising what we eat that can potentially harm our bodies...............often given little thought to.........just part of everyday foods....!........I do hope the rest of the ladies on here are well............how is your little one daisy.....?........how was the makeup ........?.........a good thread for sharing womanly thoughts......lol.......!..........keep it up ladies...........tink x.........

Is it ok to say that you dont luuuuurve cooking and housework and you just do it because its got to be done? Well I happened to admit as much while serving some delicious lunch to a couple of middle aged ladies yesterday --they looked a bit stunt--I don't know whether it was because the thought was far too alien to them or because I voiced my feelings aloud.

Don't judge even if you've walked a mile in their shoes. They haven't walked in yours yet!

Is it ok to say that you dont luuuuurve cooking and housework and you just do it because its got to be done? Well I happened to admit as much while serving some delicious lunch to a couple of middle aged ladies yesterday --they looked a bit stunt--I don't know whether it was because the thought was far too alien to them or because I voiced my feelings aloud.

Strange people.. I bet theres much more people who dont like it than people who do lol.

Is it ok to say that you dont luuuuurve cooking and housework and you just do it because its got to be done?

It's certainly ok with me! I take after my mother who used to say that housework was what she did when she couldn't think of anything more interesting. :biggrin: All her family survived. We wouldn't have had the tidiest house in the neighbourhood but it was clean...and we were certainly well fed and clothed.

It's certainly ok with me! I take after my mother who used to say that housework was what she did when she couldn't think of anything more interesting. :biggrin: All her family survived. We wouldn't have had the tidiest house in the neighbourhood but it was clean...and we were certainly well fed and clothed.

I liked that--something to do when there is nothing more interesting!--should try that the next time.--someone said house work was therapeutic for them--all I can say is good on you for those who feel that way.

Guest Guest16631

....time to bump this wonderful thread.................some great laughs..............and wonderful stories........

......just for the ladies on PIO..........!

Guest Guest16631

.........love it.....!

.........attracted visitors from the other side as well.....lol.....!

.........love it.....!

.........attracted visitors from the other side as well.....lol.....!

that was a laugh keeping the men out ... they found our thread more interesting than theirs even without the smut ! ... The Ropy Hoff was the worse ... miss him he was funny ...

Guest Guest16631

........couldn't keep away could they....lol....

........Ropey kept trying to close it.....:shocked:

........i remember the men had a thread for a short while ,.....

........couldn't keep it up though......

.........it's died a death,.......

just goes to prove we women are very clever and interesting without having to write about our private parts ...

Guest Guest16631

......lol...bottler.....

.....I have read back over parts of this thread.....

......it's wonderful.....the laughter ....the tears.....and the fantastic friendship......

.......it's a great read......

.......and private parts when mentioned......are done so with decorum and sensitivity........lol...!

Guest Guest66881

Evening ladies:wink:

Guest Guest16631

........love your scooter.............and haven't you got long legs.......!