Government Already Finalised ! SMP release 2010 or Early 2011 or Never

Guest arun123

Guest arun123

Government has already been Finalized. Now everybody is looking for the next step to have Immigration minister and approved SMP ASAP, as it was projected if Labor will come in to parliament SMP will be approved quickly. Let hope to have it in few months otherwise its same wait wait wait wait wait and wait.

Lets put our information whatever we have when we will be expecting minister to approved SMP.

Guest arun123

I can understand wait its so long now we all are feeling that these immigration rules like SMP priority will not apply and then comes another rule :mad:

I hope he does not get this time his same position Mr Evan The immigration minister

Hi arun123

There will be a new Minister for Immigration as Chris Evans does not want the job anymore, but I think due to the pressure the states are away to put on the government about skills shortages, the SMP may not be as long as everyone thinks. I just think that there will be more direction to put skills in to the regional areas for perhaps the mining sector. Time and patience will tell us more.

Keep The Faith,

John:hug:

Hi arun123

There will be a new Minister for Immigration as Chris Evans does not want the job anymore, but I think due to the pressure the states are away to put on the government about skills shortages, the SMP may not be as long as everyone thinks. I just think that there will be more direction to put skills in to the regional areas for perhaps the mining sector. Time and patience will tell us more.

Keep The Faith,

John:hug:

Where do we buy these items as I seem to be in a shortage of both (time and patience):laugh:

Guest Nanoworld

Hi All,

A different question regarding SMP... I got approval from Vetassess as a Life scientist but its not on the new SOL..so does anyone which state would probably sponsor more Life scientists or scientists.. I am kind of loosing all hope for residency..please help..

Guest arun123

To me i reckon. Govt. will publish SMP till the end of October. I hope government coalition will remain till that time, Otherwise another election another wait for long long time.

Archived