Guest Wirez Electrical

Electricians required

Guest Wirez Electrical

2 x Electricians required, Wirez electrical requires 2 x electricians to carry out various types of work, you must be motivated and able to work as an individual and as part of our growing team, lots of opportunity for the right candidate, Wirez is a rapidly growing electrical contracting company with a great team of tradesmen and trainees, if you are a motivated great electrician contact us today immediate start available, uniforms and mobile phones provided. Contact: Jay[at]wirez.com.au

2 x Electricians required, Wirez electrical requires 2 x electricians to carry out various types of work, you must be motivated and able to work as an individual and as part of our growing team, lots of opportunity for the right candidate, Wirez is a rapidly growing electrical contracting company with a great team of tradesmen and trainees, if you are a motivated great electrician contact us today immediate start available, uniforms and mobile phones provided. Contact: Jay[at]wirez.com.au

hi is that in brisbane or Sydney?

Guest Wirez Electrical

Sydney office is in Castle Hill but we work all over Sydney and the Central Coast.

is there is possibility of recruiting offshore one now or in future

Guest Richardm

hello, im from the uk, would this be a sponsor chance??

Guest Jason Ellis

Hi my name is Jason and i am living in Sydney and i am looking for sponsorship. I have currently completed the AS/NZ 3000:2007 wiring rules and just received my trade recognition last friday so i will have my NSW electrical license in the next few weeks..

Guest flyngo

Hi is this a sponsorship opportunity? If so could you pm me many thanks

Guest steven06112008

Any chances of sponsorship. please PM me