R.I.P. Kelly Groucutt ELO

tonyman

ive had a bad day today , trying to find out which member of ELO had passed away as the news on the radio was a little unsure .........i now know it was the very talented bass player kelly groucutt .........heart attack ........and ive just seen celurbuses (robs) thread about the founder member of ELO who passed away today after a giant haystack rolled over his car....!if it had been Roy Wood the wizard he may have seen it coming ........it has been rummered that the wurzels were loritering in the feilds and may have something to do with the rolling giant haystack .....the case continues .........seriously tho , my first fav band for many yrs ......and never got to see them .........R.I.P Kelly

ELO were just THE best in my younger years,brilliant singles coming out one after another!All great tracks,my fave though was 'Dont bring me down',played mondo loud,what a Stomping Rock song!All members of that band deserve a medal for bringing so much joy to us all then.:notworthy:

ELO were just THE best in my younger years,brilliant singles coming out one after another!All great tracks,my fave though was 'Dont bring me down',played mondo loud,what a Stomping Rock song!All members of that band deserve a medal for bringing so much joy to us all then.:notworthy:

they, 96fm played that today aswell as evil woman.......they do deserve medals.....

Archived