Woofyhugger

And He Returns

Hey Guys.

Some of you may remember me, others not. Born in the UK, but lived in Oz all my life (I'm 39), returned to the UK to live back in April.

Well I'm now back in Australia.

I guess I have been in Oz too long, set in my ways with how things are done in Australia, and wanted to come back, so I did.

I'm not gonna bag the UK, I love so much about it, and returning there answered many unanswered questions for me, I have carried since childhood. I am so glad to be back in Australia though, and I doubt I will ever leave again, unless it's for a holiday. I was sad to leave London, and made some great friends there, but when I touched down back in Melbourne I was so happy.

Anyway just an update, more so to let the few who know me, how things went.

Cheers!

Matt

Guest gratom

It is so difficult to uproot oneself---but memories can be a terrible burden and you have now[seemingly] satisfied these.Give it a few years and you may want to return for a long holiday.good luck:hug:

Guest guest30085

Better to have tried than to be forever curious

I hope you manage to settle back in quickly :hug:

Gill x

Hi Matt

Good to see you back on the forum, have you gone back to where you lived before or are you giving a different part of Oz a go?

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest guest30038

Welcome back Matt.

kev

Guest Guest31881

Hi Matt,

Welcome home mate. :wink:

Guest guest30038
Hi Matt,

Welcome home mate. :wink:

You said it all! :biggrin:

kev

Guest juliemtaylor

Interesting update, useful to hear someone doing it that way round.

Love it in Melbourne so far too..

Julie x

Hi Matt

Good to see you back on the forum, have you gone back to where you lived before or are you giving a different part of Oz a go?

Cal x

Thanks for the welcome back guys, and yes Col, definitely HOME!

Cal, I am back in Melbourne at my last address, but we've just literally bought a house out in country Victoria (Charlton). Thankfully the house wasn't flooded when Charlton went underwater yesterday.

Loving being back, it's like I never left.

Hey Guys.

Some of you may remember me, others not. Born in the UK, but lived in Oz all my life (I'm 39), returned to the UK to live back in April.

I guess I have been in Oz too long, set in my ways with how things are done in Australia, and wanted to come back, so I did.

I'm not gonna bag the UK, I love so much about it, and returning there answered many unanswered questions for me, I have carried since childhood. I am so glad to be back in Australia though, and I doubt I will ever leave again, unless it's for a holiday. I was sad to leave London, and made some great friends there, but when I touched down back in Melbourne I was so happy.

I remember you woofy, welcome home, London will always be there should you want to go back, I go back all the time, never get sick of it, but here's home. Best of luck with whatever you do now - cheers, be happy, Olly:hug:

Cheers!

Matt

I remember you woofy, welcome home, London will always be there should you want to go back, I go back all the time, never get sick of it, but here's home. Best of luck with whatever you do now - cheers, be happy, Olly:hug:

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Thanks for the welcome back guys, and yes Col, definitely HOME!

Cal, I am back in Melbourne at my last address, but we've just literally bought a house out in country Victoria (Charlton). Thankfully the house wasn't flooded when Charlton went underwater yesterday.

Loving being back, it's like I never left.

Oh my goodness Woofy, I go up to Charlton all the time, wow what a change from London - my kids' dad is from there and they go up there all the time. Small world !

Enjoy the country life !

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Oh my goodness Woofy, I go up to Charlton all the time, wow what a change from London - my kids' dad is from there and they go up there all the time. Small world !

Enjoy the country life !

Hah! It seems everyone knows that lovely river town. After 8 years in Melbourne I'm looking forward to a Tree-change :)

Welcome back, I was wondering how it all was working out for you, I think the last post I read, you were off to meet your brother?

The UK is a great place but no where near as good as Australia :jiggy:(well to an Australian anyway)

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Guest siamsusie
Hey Guys.

Cheers!

Matt

WELCOME HOME MATT, YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED:hug:

Lovely to see you! love Susie x

Glad to hear you had a great trip and welcome home all the best for the new home !

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.