land fill/soil to get rid of

tonyman

i have about 4 traillor loads full of soil /land fill.......how can i get rid of it without it costing me anything ......i thought about the old great escape trick , keep filling our pockets up and emptying them on the neighbours lawns .........seriously tho how can i get rid of it ....and there is lots for to be rid of to follow ...........thanks

Guest peacock
sensible answers only please .....this is suppose to be a forum for people with dillemas....

OK , I withdraw my suggestion. Have u thought about soils aint soils ?

Well you have two a hole or a truck.. whats the problem... ??????

sorry Timothy for trying to be serious how uncouth of me, to be serious really isnt in my nature ........but tell me, how do i get a truck that cost me nothing and the digging a hole thing :laugh:...im still left wth the same gear .......so once again , sensible answers only please ........

Nick, over our way, I am always seeing signs "Top Soil" or "Clean Land Fill" required.... maybe put up a sign!

Susie.

Susie , over our way we eat soil but we can only eat so much............its not really top soil as it has old roots in it , can easily be raked out , then it will be good soil ...so if i add for land fill soil , do u think someone will want it , maybe someone wanting to fill in a swimming pool perhaps......?

Has the soil any worms in it ? I may be interested in them, hope this helps.

sorry Mr Peacock the worms have wormed there way to pastures new , check out some old nappies in the bins , you may find some worms in one or two of them as its rife this time of year ....hope this helps ....and good luck

do you know the acidity, if any ,the soil contains, would it be suitable for grape vines ?

Mr Peacock it has a ph value of less than 7 so not so good for fertilizing grape vines but would be excellent for the garbage that comes out of your mouth........hope this helps .....feel free to pm me if u want the land fill ...:wink:

Guest peacock
Mr Peacock it has a ph value of less than 7 so not so good for fertilizing grape vines but would be excellent for the garbage that comes out of your mouth........hope this helps .....feel free to pm me if u want the land fill ...:wink:

thanks, will pm you tomorrow am ! :huh:

Whats the hole for ??????????????????:idea:

i havnt got a hole .......? ive took the top layer from the garden beds and im going to fill it with karey peat with modern plant ....the rose bushes have gone .........i just dont want a skid on my lawn its dead money .......and others will fill it for free...why should i pay for them to fill my skid.....?

Guest Working to fish
i havnt got a hole .......? ive took the top layer from the garden beds and im going to fill it with karey peat with modern plant ....the rose bushes have gone .........i just dont want a skid on my lawn its dead money .......and others will fill it for free...why should i pay for them to fill my skid.....?

Is that all :dull:

i was thinking dead bodies ,or new crop , :dull:

This thread is not all that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Archived